Fresh Start Tomorrow...need motivating friends!

I just found this site by stumbling on it the other night and I finally decided that I need to go for it and create an account and jump in with both feet! I've been a yo-yo dieter most of my adult life and I know I don't have a whole lot to lose but I don't want to wait until I DO have a lot to lose or I'll get discouraged and quit.

After the Thanksgiving Food Frenzy...I gained several pounds and need to get them off and a few more on top of that. I don't want to start the new year with yet another resolution to lose weight!!

I love outdoor activities and living in Florida makes it possible for me to do most of my workouts outside which is nice.

Add me as a friend if you don't mind a newbie on your list!

Replies

• _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Awesome. LMAO
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    good luck!
  • This is great. I've lost 92 pounds and I know how hard it can be when you feel like you're not losing any weight or when you feel alone. Feel free to add me for support or just for talking.
  • I don't have a whole lot of weight to lose either but I've lost about 20 pounds and I have like 5-10 left. Feel free to add me for motivation or just to talk.
  • please feel free to add me as a friend
  • I'm new too! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    you can add me if ya like!!!!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    I have been here for over 650 days...always willing to support and motivate all that want to add me