Biggest Loser with Bob tape...Boot Camp

Options
WOW. Okay so let me say I hate video fitness, but I did this a few months ago. I was like, ok easy. Within the first few minutes I felt dead. I can do the other programs alright but seriously, it's nuts! If you want to kick your butt try it. My goal is to be able to do it this year without collapsing.

Replies

• kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is up the same alley. I like how the boot camp one has the ability to choose the circuits you want to do. If you get bored with that one, check out 30DS! Hard to do and amazing results!
  • mamacassi
    Options
    30DS? I should google before speaking, lol. Jill to me annoys me, as a biggest loser watcher. I don't think I could listen to her.
  • achromicmoth
    Options
    The 30 day shred is really awesome! I love it so much. I also like that you can switch up the DVDs. I've been using the Exercise TV on Demand through Comcast and get to change up my routine often to avoid getting bored.

If you have it check out the Bollywood dance video. It's great cardio and I feel like I'm ready to die at the end of it. It's really fun when I do it while my 2 year old is awake. She tries to do the dances with me and it's super fun!
  • mamacassi
    Options
    bollywood made me sort of feel odd. I'm so picky! I hate it. I record it on the fitness channel and had to stop. It's not my thing! I'm not sure why.
  • sayuri1
    sayuri1 Posts: 111
    Options
    The 30DS doesn't compare to Banish Fat Boost Metabolism video by jillian, it makes the 30DS seem amateurish.
  • mamacassi
    Options
    That sounds scary!!!
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    The 30DS doesn't compare to Banish Fat Boost Metabolism video by jillian, it makes the 30DS seem amateurish.

I have BFBM and it kicks my butt even more but I LOVE the 20 minutes of 30DS.