*Waves* Hello!

Options
I do suppose I should introduce myself. Hi! I'm Bunny, age 32, and from Omaha.

As my profile says, this isn't me. I've been in denial for a while that my weight has gotten "that bad". It took photos from a friends benefit that we hosted to see that yes, it has gotten "that bad". That's not me, I know it's not me. I need to get back to me so I can ensure I'll be able to annoy my Darling Husband for a very long time. ;D I'm also scared of getting another DVT. You'd think that would be inspiration to keep the weight off in the first place eh?

I know what I need to do, I just needed some place easy to keep track. I'm so glad I found this place! The tools have so far been very simple and the site's pretty easy to navigate through. I was so surprised to see generic food from my local grocer listed under foods! So far, this place has my vote!

I don't usually chat much (I'm more of a reader) but I'll try to jump in where I can. I'm coming from an interesting relationship with food (bulimia/anorexia as a kid, compulsive over eating as of late, wheee emotional eating!) and it's always nice to learn about positive habits from others.

Peace & Love,
Bunny