Looking into getting a GPS Watch for running. Need help

Options
I guess the title pretty much says it all. I would like to get a GPS watch but am not sure which one to get. I would like something easy to use (I'm not good with computer stuff) that tracks distance, pace, time, etc. My husband uses his i-phone with a Nike app and I really like how it tracks everything and then uploads to his facebook. I looked into a Nike GPS watch but am kind of unsure after reading the reviews. I have also looked at some by Garmin. I guess i'm just overwhelmed and would really like some personal opinions from people who have used them. Thank you in advance for any help. :)

Oh, and I have oddly small wrists so I don't know if that would make it hard to use some models because they seem to look bulky.

Replies

• Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Garmin and Suunto both make great GPS watches. You can either choose to use their websites to track your progress or not. Garmins forerunner 110 is pretty basic but has alot of funtions. The garmin 210 and 410 have alot more bells and whistles that seem pretty cool, but can be expensive. If you have a costco membership, the garmin 410 is only $160 right now online. Suunto's ambit(my hubby dreams of it) is around $400-500, but seems pretty awesome. It was also rec to me by another mfp member. I love garmin myself!
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I'm off to look at Costco.com. :)