New and looking for diet buddies...

Options
Hello! My name is Elaine :smile: I have been doing low carb for a little over 3 years but had fallen off the wagon :sad: Now,I am back to it and feeling better than ever! I lost 40 pounds and gained back 17...I have re-lost 10 pounds and I am focusing on losing another 56 pounds and getting even healthier. I LOVE to walk...I walk 2-4 miles at least 5 days a week and I do wii fit although I am not as consistant with it,lol. I am hoping to make friends and gain encouragement here as this is going to be a way of life for me,not just a "diet". I would love to encourage others as well. Feel free to say hello anytime! Im from Kentucky and would love to hear from some of my "neighbors" as well :smile: Have a great rest of the weekend!! Elaine

Replies

• youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the most azaming site:love: ...I hope that you find this site as user friendly as I have..I wish you the BEST OF LUCK:heart: with your decision to make a life style change..There are so many wonderful people on this site that are so encouraging to help make lossing weight not only easy but fun also..:laugh: if that makes since..:noway:

Glad to see you chose to come aboard,:smile:
    Lisa
  • flbeachbuddy
    flbeachbuddy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi, there are some Message Boards with groups where you can weigh in weekly, etc. I have created a group through work where we weigh in weekly.

And, here's a link that has helped me.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

BTW, I used to live in Cincinnati, now live in FL. Hope you do ok with all the snow....