One month!!

Options
Just finished my first month and I've lost 8 pounds. Would like it to come off faster, but anything is better than gaining!!

Replies

• mistyreed82
    Options
    Great job! I just logged in my 1 mth (31 days) and I lost 10lbs! We can do this!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!! :bigsmile:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You want a nice, slow, steady, healthy loss & that's exactly what you're doing!! You're not just losing weight, you're gaining knowledge on how to feed your body right & make life long changes! Keep it up!! :drinker:
  • jawhwilson
    Options
    Gratz! I just finished my one month today too. I've only lost five pounds with 25 more to go. I have however lost 2 inches off my waist and can fasten my bra as tight as it goes, when i could barely fasten it a month ago! It's exciting to see those changes. Let's keep up the good work!
  • doit4me
    doit4me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You're exactly right Meda!! Anything is better than gaining. Love the picture of you and that sweet baby!! You're so blessed!
  • Sarah52in52
    Options
    I'm 35 days in and have lost 13 pounds so far. For the first time, I actually feel I'm going to be successful. This site surely helps.