whats for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Well, I made a butternut squash soup but didn't eat it for dinner...that's for lunches this week. I haven't been feeling well since the Thanksgiving holiday and I've eaten pretty poorly the last few days. So, despite not feeling like it, I made a big salad:

3 cups spinach
    1/4 red bell pepper
    1 inch slice of beef steak tomato
    1/2 avocado
    Pouch of Pink Salmon
    2 TBSP of Ken's light Caesar (my favorite dressing)
    1 TBSP of Emerald Peanuts lightly Salted (with Sea Salt)

Then my husband had made fresh Whole wheat bread, so I had a little of that with the Peach preserves he also made (he used fruit juice rather than sugar in it...it was very tasty)
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I made homemade broccoli cheese soup-the lighter version! Yum!
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Food.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Pork Tenderloin, Red Potatoes baked in the oven, and Asparagus
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    For the second day in a row I have a huge calorie allowance and I am not really hungry......

**I need to figure out what to eat around the 1500calorie level....
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    A nice salad with shredded mozarrella cheese, brocolli, ranch dressing and 3 slices of peppered tofurkey. Yummy and only 377 cals altogether!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Chicken and Mushroms in a garlic white wine sauce, roasted spaghetti squash and asparagus. Mmmmm can't wait!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Sweet Italian sausage slices with green peppers, baby bella mushrooms, onions and the last of my homemade summer-tomato marinara (served over penne pasta) and a glass of cabernet.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I had steamed salmon, sliced cucumbers, carrots, hummus on crackers and a york peppermint pattie
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from Thanksgiving..ugh...
    lol...yeah ugh....i had 3 thanksgivings to attend and turned down all the leftovers ....

I made 6 Turkey Pot Pies and frozen 5 that way if I am in a hurry I have something all ready made to pop in the oven!!
    great way to use up leftovers!
  • Karol_McEntire
    Options
    didn't eat.
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    Sweet Italian sausage slices with green peppers, baby bella mushrooms, onions and the last of my homemade summer-tomato marinara (served over penne pasta) and a glass of cabernet.
    mmm nothing better than a glass of nice wine with dinner!
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    didn't eat.
    eat! eat! ;)
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    <
    THIS! Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken, Shrimp and Asparagus. :)
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Steak (3 oz. for me), roasted red potatoes with rosemary, and pan sauteed asparagus. And a small glass of red wine. Yum!
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    <
    THIS! Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken, Shrimp and Asparagus. :)
    nice!!!!! *salivating as my chili simmers...lol*
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    Steak (3 oz. for me), roasted red potatoes with rosemary, and pan sauteed asparagus. And a small glass of red wine. Yum!
    the only way i eat asparagus! unless its wrapped in bacon of course...lol
  • Karol_McEntire
    Options
    didn't eat.
    eat! eat! ;)

okay, I'll eat in the morning...
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Grilled four 16oz striploin steaks, ate one of those with steamed broccoli & garden salad (spring mix greens, celery, cherry tomatoes, yellow pepper, & cucumber). About 1000 calories, 135g proteiny goodness.
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Ham and low fat mozzarella cheese wrapped inside a boneless skinless chicken breast cooked in the oven in cream of chicken soup. Sweet corn and Cous Cous for the sides. All in all about 632 calories and 38g of protein.