New to this site

Options
Not too sure if this is the site for me, i'm having a difficult time finding a site I fit into....i'm a p/t fitness trainer, and a can post mail carrier, who is taking my career down the fit model track, i've had quite a few jobs, but I keep getting the same feedback, call us when you take off a good 4-6 pounds. I know this may sound ridiculous to people who are trying to lose a significant amount of weight, but 4-6 pounds for me is like asking me to lose 100. I eat extremely healthy, 6 meals a day, no sugar, no bad carbs, high protein. I allow myself one oatmeal cookie per week, I exercise 6 days a week 2-3hours a day, sunday are my rest days, but lately i've been doing cardio to burn a few extra hundred calories. I incorporate, spinning, hiit training, weighlifting, sprints, plyo's...I do it all. My body doesn't want to shed the weight, but being a single mom of 6 kids I need to make money, and the fit modelling is paying the bills, anyone have any advice? I'd be very receptive to suggestions, just be kind. Looking forward to hearing some input....thanks all. I'm afraid i'm beginning to suffer from burnout!

Replies

• blonide
    Options
    First off, You look amazing.. 6 kids, from where!?!?!? I only wish I bounce back like that after a kid! Anyways, I was in the same boat 10 lbs ago..winter weight plus travel/holiday etc and just trying to shed 4-6 more ...Now i want to get to that point (-12lbs or so) and go beyond to a new low..

Back to you, can you share your food log -- I'd love to see if there is anything glaring.. you seem to be donig everything right - as you already know.. My guess is you need to shock the system a bit.. switch up food and the WO routine a bit.. definitely more cardio ...I'd be happy to dig into this with you and hopefully through this we'll both loose the chub!