I'm new here and ready to get serious

Options
I'm new here and ready to get serious, this weight has got to come off.
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• rogerm213
    rogerm213 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!!!! I am new here also but not new to dieting. Good Luck with your journey!!!!
  • mamagettinfit
    mamagettinfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    welcome! you came to the right site...this place helps SO much. glad you are here and best of luck!!
  • abutterflyemerges
    abutterflyemerges Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Im new too, just joined a few days ago. Hope to make some friends here and get some good advice from those who know the weight loss secrets!
  • ashmax812
    Options
    you definitely picked the right site. it makes it so much easier to track what you're eating and actually seeing what you getting out of the foods you're eating.. good luck!
  • Garrettsmom
    Garrettsmom Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    its really helpful to actually beable to post every food you put in your mouth. You start to really not want to go over your calories because you want to post everyday under your goals. Welcome to the website and good luck!
  • GoldenMom2
    GoldenMom2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too and ready to get started.
    Carolyn:smile:
  • chefcc
    chefcc Posts: 143
    Options
    Welcome :smile:

I just joined this site today and I am loving it. I've been trying to lose weight for the past year with no success. I love having an online food diary that tracks my calories for me. I'm not real disciplined on my own and I really think this site is going to help me reach my goals.

Good luck to you!!!
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I'm new here too and I'm planning on making this my second home. Hope to get and give support here.