Workout/Motivational Buddies?

Options
Hi! So I'm very new to this site and saw all of the groups of people motivating each other and I was really hoping I could find a group that I could belong to, or at least some new buddies to message back and forth to keep me motivated!
Once I join a gym, exercise is not a problem..its the food that is killing me! I'm a snacker and when my stomach grumbles, I just wanna feed it ,lol

Hope to hear from some of you soon, and good luck everyone!

Replies

• parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I understand!!!! I workout everyday, no problems there!
    After dinner, I get the munchies ( like now!!!)
    I have bought some good 100 calorie fixes, but I am really
    trying to eat clean & wish I had the will power to not have any!!
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Oops, double posted... Sorry.
  • smorgan05
    smorgan05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to the site also. I understand what you mean about motivation!! It's great to have people to talk to that are going through the same thing. I could use some motivation as well!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    oh those 100 calorie packs are so good though! i might have to invest in some at night because I definitely have the munchies right now and they are definitely better to eat than chips, candy etc.
    those milano cookie 100 calorie packs are amazing! LOL great now I am making myself even hungrier..BAD BAD BAD! :)
  • Catdemar
    Catdemar Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oh I know what you are saying. I am trying so hard to stay in my calories and when I done everything I amsupposed to then lose nothing......WHAT?! Makes it hard to stay on track.