Weather question...

Options
Is this crappy weather in the Mid Atlantic "doing" you in?
2 snowy weekends back to back is killing me!
Please spring come soon. I would like to leave the house.

Thank you

Replies

• stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    we had a bad round at christmas time and then a week ago. OMG! i wanted to eat everything in the house. the power went out because all we got was ice blah! so i couldn't do any workouts. i need someone telling me to keep going or i won't push myself! lol

i feel for ya girl!

i will say, if you have celerey and like it, i've heard it takes more calories to digest it than it actually has in it. so if you get the munchies... that would be a good one to reach for!!!! good luck!!!!

and spring break, please hurry! lol.... that darn groundhog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    I'm with you! I would like to be able to take my walks every single day, not just when the weather cooperates. AND once all the snow stops, I'll still have to wait three full weeks for the ice to melt off the cement, by which point it will have snowed again. :mad:

I'm so ready to move back South...
  • MommaPaz
    MommaPaz Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in a different area (mn) but seriously, just this little bit of snow cramps my style. Not just wanting to eat but I can't even take my daughter out for a walk without some serious work! Today I had to lift her and the stroller (and a gallon of milk on the way home) over a foot high pile of snow. I guess its good exercise?