How Do You Get Rid of that Stuffed Feeling?

kookla33
kookla33 Posts: 234
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I took my daughter out to eat tonight and she begged me to get dessert. So, I did and now I regret it. I feel so stuffed and it doesn't feel good.

I'm going to go take a bath and see how I feel after.

Yuck. I feel like I never want to eat again!

Replies

• lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    I try to drink extra water to help. I also go to the restroom (TMI, sorry, but it helps:blushing: ) We've all had that feeling before. Hope you get to feeling better quick!:flowerforyou:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Uh I know the feeling... Take a light walk if you can, don't sit down straight up and down, that makes it worse for me... and a bath will help yes, the good thing about it is you will remember how you feel and you won't do it very often :smile: I also drink a bunch of water which yes makes you more full and first but I feel better later and in the morn.

~Leash :heart:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    I know how you feel!! I had a molten lava cookie at red lobster. Even though, I shared it, I later realised how bad it was. Over 1000 calories!!!!! Yuck! I'm feeling sick to my stomach....
  • When ever I feel stuffed I go for a nice walk it helps settle my stomach and I feel better

Good luck.

Gidget
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    I personally feel better when I sit up. Laying down makes it worse, but that's just me. You can get some Pepto Bismal, but that can take 30-60 minutes to work. Drinking water is nice because (even though you feel full at first) it will help you go to the bathroom, and you feel sooooo much better later.
    I know what you mean... I had Red Robin a couple nights ago, I felt so sick afterwards, I was on the verge of puking.
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Lots of water!!!! You'll feel really bloated for a short time but then it will feel better quicker.
This discussion has been closed.