Looking for some Friends to share numbers with!

Options
Hey there,

I am looking for a support team! I am going to start Insanity (I did the fit test tonight) and would love to have a friend to share measurements with every 2 weeks or so.

I am a 26-year-old woman who is looking to tone up and get in shape! I am not really certain what my weight is (somewhere in the 180's I think!) but I do have my measurements. My body fat percentage is around 32%. I am 5'5".

My current measurements are:
Bust - 36"
Waist - 37"
Hips - 41"
Thigh - 26"
Arm - 12"

Does anyone else want a friend who will help support them in their journey?

Replies

• kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i would love to support you and get support back but i wont be starting insanity for about 2 more weeks... would that be ok?
  • kmkgurl
    Options
    i would love to support you and get support back but i wont be starting insanity for about 2 more weeks... would that be ok?

oh my measurements are:
    neck:12in
    bust:36in
    arms: 11 1/2 in
    waist:31in
    hips:41in
    thighs:24in
  • kenzieloohoo
    kenzieloohoo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi kmkgurl. I would love this! It actually might be good for me, because I tried Insanity in the past and really loved it but started to lose steam after about 2 weeks... it might help to support somebody else at that time to help keep myself in check.

Maybe in 2 weeks we can send each other some before pics... yikes! Scary, but it might help motivate me.
  • kmkgurl
    Options
    Hi kmkgurl. I would love this! It actually might be good for me, because I tried Insanity in the past and really loved it but started to lose steam after about 2 weeks... it might help to support somebody else at that time to help keep myself in check.

Maybe in 2 weeks we can send each other some before pics... yikes! Scary, but it might help motivate me.

That sounds like an awesome idea! i'm totally excited and looking towards the challenge!
  • balinnka
    Options
    I just did my first day of Insanity today and boy was it hard.. so I could definitely use someone to help keep me on track too :)
  • kmkgurl
    Options
    I just did my first day of Insanity today and boy was it hard.. so I could definitely use someone to help keep me on track too :)

i heard that insanity is a really good workout! i cant wait to start im so determined
  • balinnka
    Options
    Yeah, it's great! My legs are already a little sore and I was sweating and breathing hard during it so it's definitely doing something. I didn't feel like ordering it so I've been doing it based off of a super fit girl on youtube and it's actually crazy that she can keep up with it so well. Ahh someday...
  • kenzieloohoo
    kenzieloohoo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

Yeah it is hard! What is the youtube link, if you don't mind? I could message you guys the links I have been using.