Any men out there?

Options

Replies

• Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    If an old man like me can lose 44 pounds, so can you!!

Feel free to add me
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    My goal bf % is 9 % and it should fall around 190 lbs too.i have lost a total of 46 lbs on here and looking to lose around 65-70 more.Add me :)
  • micl86
    micl86 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi my name is Martin, I am a soldier in the United States Army, a physical trainer for my soldiers and also my kiddies!!! lol I have been married for five years to my beautiful wife Rachel. I am currently trying to find other motivated individuals like myself to keep up with and stay informed so we can share ideas and motivate each other. I work out six days a week and eat all the right things in my book. lol... lets see if i can help someone out. or find someone who can do the same for me thanks!!!
  • miketheman79
    Options
    I'm a Guy feel free to add me
  • UKRaven75
    UKRaven75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want, last time I checked i'm male lol
  • xBillx
    xBillx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Male 60 years with a lot to lose. Best to you.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Dude here. Lost 137 lbs. Now working on trying to burn the last bit of fat while focusing mainly on functional strength/athletic gains.
  • feel free to add away - I've started again on this just 10 days ago, things are going really well ;-)
  • GadgetGuy72
    GadgetGuy72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im the proud father of three extremely high sprited boys and the husband of a fitness addict. Ive never been a small man and the older i get the more i realize i need to be a better father and husband. So add me. I would enjoy having some support to help me through this journey.
  • persuader1
    persuader1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :)
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Another guy here...Everyone feel free to add me too.
  • FitGoal165
    Options
    I just started on the site. Feel free to add me.
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Bro love :heart:
  • Ramsfan1975
    Options
    Dude feel free to add me,I've gone from 214 down to 146,so no more losing for me but I log all food and exercise every day :)
  • HackDiesel
    Options
    Man here, everyone can feel free to add me. Trying to gain a few pounds but obviously all friends are welcome!
  • Cait0317
    Options
    Highly recommend larryc0923. He's doing amazingly and is quite a motivation! :smile: Best of luck to you!
  • Fatboy2Fitboy
    Fatboy2Fitboy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Male over herrree! lol this is actually a good topic cz ders hardly men on MFP. well in any case you can add me. I could use the motivation as well since i have been trying to break free of this plateau!
  • zewolf77
    zewolf77 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yep.. I'm a guy also. I'll send a request over to ya.... this site is very female populated, but that's okay... we're all tryin' for the same goal.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy, 5'7" and 51 years old. I started at about 200 lbs. in August. I'm down to 165.
    I just do calorie deficit and exercise, no gimmicks.
    Add me if you like.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well. I have been on here for close to 2 years and its a great way to learn about the nutritional side of your body. Most of us know about exercise and the benefits, but few realize how much nutrition has an impact on it....I have tweaked my diet to learn about my body and what works best and its pretty cool what you can learn by tracking what you eat. Good luck with hitting your goals!