What are YOU going to do tomorrow?

Options
What's going on everyone? I'm sure a lot of us aren't proud of what we did this past week with the holiday and all. I know I didn't do my best in terms of nutrition (Thanksgiving and celebrating the Notre Dame victory).

But instead of beating myself up over it, I'm just going to look ahead and do better. I'm starting week 2 of the p90x/insanity hybrid (I also run on m/w/f). I survived week 1 but I know I need to clean up my nutrition.

So I'm waking up early tomorrow and going to get a nice run in. Then I'll eat a healthy breakfast and wait a little while before I knock out p90x chest and back.

I'm just looking forward to working hard and getting results. Tomorrow is ALWAYS a new day but just remember that there isn't always a tomorrow. No more excuses. Time to get to work.

Replies

• Cori_Mac
    Cori_Mac Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Well, I have a dr. appt in the morning and a job interview in the afternoon. I plan on a quick workout after my appointment so I don't have to worry about it later.

Maybe a birthday dinner tomorrow evening. :)
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make some phone calls, rest with ice on my shoulder and I will run or walk if it Interests me.
  • repmlrs
    repmlrs Posts: 154
    Options
    lets see. im probably gonna wake up at 6 go to formation, conduct pt, eat chow, shower, go to motor pool and work on my launcher, eat chow, sleep, go to gym, sleep, eat chow, shower, go to sleep, wake up next day and do it all over
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I am going to re-start NROL4W ... I fell off track for a while & am not happy with where that got me :/ no more dwelling...time to take back my motivation & get going!
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm going to my moms house so, I will be eating over my calorie goal. Going to my parents house is my cheat day I guess. Other then that I'm hoping my back feels well enough for a workout :) Oh yea, I have about an hour of work to do.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Waking up early, turning in an exam, possibly writing a lab report, helping out at my church, going to work, then going home and zzzzzzzzzzz

I'll try to fit eating healthy but am not planning on exercising until after finals (Dec. 4th)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    It should be about 64 degrees when I go out to run in the morning. I want to run at least 7 miles, 10 if it's feeling good. :happy:
  • WilmaChris
    Options
    Work, eat, go for a long walk, eat supper and sleep..repeat for the rest of the week.
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Um, do laundry, go to chess, clean the floors, maybe go see if I can find a new pair of jeans that fit... Mondays have never been good workout days for me even after I moved other errands to other days of the week.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I'm in Canada so we had Thanksgiving a long time ago, but tomorrow I have my burlesque class. I am really hoping to get out of work early to get to the barn, then possibly do a Zumba class just before my burlesque class to burn some extra calories. Tuesday I start weights!
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    wake up early and go running
    hair appointment at 9:30
    work from 12-5
    hit up the gym for some weights
    eat, computer time, sleep
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    My Monday will consist of work, homework with my son, cleaning, cooking....and starting 2nd month of INSANITY!!!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I work nights, so after I get out of work at 7am I'll be heading to school for some research, then sleeping, followed by some Pilates and Zumba, then home for my night off! I miss running- dang you IT Band Syndrome!
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I think you make a good point in needing to not focus on what happened this past week and instead focus on working hard this week. I know I indulged a bit too much as well between thanksgiving and the Aggie's win on Saturday (tailgating all day and then going out after is not the best combination for weight loss. Haha) So that being said tomorrow this is the plan...

I'm going to wake up and go to class, but I plan on getting up in time to actually eat breakfast before hand instead of buying something from the vending machine once I get to campus, which even if I make a semi healthy choice is not the best thing for me. Then I plan on going to the gym for a nice long workout, and then I'll more than likely be working on a paper for the rest of the evening. Fun fun.
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Unloading trucks at 5am for three hours. Thats my exercise ._.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    go to work.... no workout
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    I work 3rd shift~~~I am working now

I will be sleeping tomorrow/today