video games?

Options

Replies

• kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    when it comes to mmorpg's/rpg's, i've played PWI (perfect world international-sanctuary server) for 4 years, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, and Guild Wars 2.. x.x
    ath the moment, i play nothing.. i decided to give it a break seems i get craaaazy addicted =/

i know i thnk im pretty damn addicted but its alright!
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I love video games... the Steam Sale is destroying my bank account.
  • I used to play Everquest when I was younger. I thought the cat people on it was cute. My ex and his buddies used to play it 24/7. My daughter is trying to get me to play HKO. I am hoping that game doesn't make my compu go on overload. I used to play Super Mario games with my friends.

There is a website online that is kinda geared towards Gamers and people who are trying to stay fit. It is called fitocracy. Maybe you have heard of it?
  • kmkgurl
    Options
    I used to play Everquest when I was younger. I thought the cat people on it was cute. My ex and his buddies used to play it 24/7. My daughter is trying to get me to play HKO. I am hoping that game doesn't make my compu go on overload. I used to play Super Mario games with my friends.

There is a website online that is kinda geared towards Gamers and people who are trying to stay fit. It is called fitocracy. Maybe you have heard of it?

actually i have never heard of that website thats interesting lol
  • MoogieOh
    MoogieOh Posts: 141
    Options
    I love league of legends, skyrim, day of defeat and cod :)
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Love MMORPG's. Old school EQ player that has ventured into Vanguard, WOW, LOTRO and many others. I'm currently looking for a new game to grab my attention. In the meantime, I'm so bored :sad:
  • kmkgurl
    Options
    i hate it when you look so forward toa game and its not anything you expected and then it sucks and you get all dissappointed and sad. :(
  • djl1977
    Options
    I love the final fantasy games
  • ChadB74
    ChadB74 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Currently playing all 3 uncharted games, again!!! Placed my pre-orders for GTA-V and The Last of Us (which looks awesome) PS3 all the way :-)
  • kmkgurl
    Options
    I love the final fantasy games

yeah those are pretty legit
  • kmkgurl
    Options
    Currently playing all 3 uncharted games, again!!! Placed my pre-orders for GTA-V and The Last of Us (which looks awesome) PS3 all the way :-)

HELL YEAHHH PS3!!!! XD
  • xeanx
    xeanx Posts: 69
    Options
    I was addicted bad to Everquest I wouldn't eat or sleep for a couple days but I haven't been playing games in awhile now.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Gamer here. Starcraft is my current addiction.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Currently playing assassins creed 3
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    used to be a gamer, now I am lucky if I get into a game for a day or two...
  • kmkgurl
    Options
    Currently playing assassins creed 3

its really good! XD
  • kmkgurl
    Options
    used to be a gamer, now I am lucky if I get into a game for a day or two...

oh my! you have to make room for games once in awhile!
  • Freidon
    Freidon Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    RPG gamer, myself. Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Metal Gear Solid, Skyrim, Heavy Rain, and Fallout 3. Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Trigger still have a special place in my heart, though. Used to play Runescape and LOTRO before real life zapped away my free time.
  • kmkgurl
    Options
    RPG gamer, myself. Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Metal Gear Solid, Skyrim, LA Noire, Heavy Rain, Fallout 3. Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Trigger still have a special place in my heart, though. Used to play Runescape and LOTRO before real life zapped away my free time.

those are very good games and OH man im so excited for the new metal gear solid revengeance to come out!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    gamer here...

currently playing Borderlands 2, uncharted 2, GOW 1 and 2, as I get bored and flip between them...

loved and want to pick up the Darksiders 1 and 2 series...i'm disappointed in reviews on Dishonours as it looked exciting before it came out...

Loved the final fantasies, especially in the last few years, yet FF8 still has a special place in my heart.

Played WoW on the first two expansion packs then got bored with it and dropped it...haven't looked back.

Enjoyed infamous...that one was fun....I've been thinking about picking it up and redoing it again.

Those are all PS3 games, for the Xbox, I have my favorite Dragon Ages and Fable....

For the PC, I have an intense love affair with Diablo ...currently intending to do Diablo 3 after I work through some of the ones I have on other systems to completion .

so yeah...gamer here.