Keep me accountable!

Options
Hello all, my name is Mike and im here to find people to help keep me accountable for the choices I make during the day. Ive lost weight in the past but I have a real problem with keeping things consistent and id love for people to help me out with that and Id love to give my support to others as well. So please feel free to drop a line and add me if you like!

looking forward to meeting you all

Replies

• joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Joy I log everyday and workout 6 days a week I have a busy life but check the message boards and my news feed very frequently husband says i am obsessed feel free to add me.
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    Request sent. I am a food diary stalker. I hope to make friends that also hold me accountable. Now let's get our body's back to thier ultimate sexy place. :bigsmile:
  • Karenannmo
    Options
    Hey Mike, welcome to MFP. This is a great place for both accountablity and encouragement. I'm on this site through out the day so feel free to add me if you would like some extra support!!:smile:
  • skinnykris37
    Options
    Hello there. I've sent a request to you. I also am pretty new to MFP and am in NEEd of encouragement, accoutnability, and support. Thanks for the post and good lucj to us all :)
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me if you like - I log in every day and my diary is open (just don't look too closely at this weekend's entries, too shocking!) I am happy to motivate and be motivated! :-)