FOUR NSV's for me :)

Options
My ring I got on my first Mother's Day (this year), is now too loose. :) Consistently.

My underwear is getting too big! :) This strikes me as odd as a lot of my underwear in the smaller sizes worked for me from a small weight to a pretty high weight (haha, maybe i shouldn't have been wearing them! lolol)...but the bigger underwear, not so much...

I went in a notch on my belt last Saturday. :) No longer on the last belt notch!

I can finally wear my XL shirts (majority of them) with out seeing the big indent circle of my belly button "doughnut area" -at least so much to where I wouldn't wear it. (I am sure when I am sitting, you can see all that.)

Loving seeing these changes happen. I am completely convinced that the body takes a while to catch up to weight lost...cus I have fluctuated between 164-166 for a couple weeks now, and hadn't had ANY changes until now from when I was 180 lbs. Which was back in June. So, I was feeling like I was going to have to lose like 30 lbs to even start feeling a difference or any difference in any way...but, FINALLY, I am seeing some differences here lately.

Replies

• bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Thats great. You will see that happens alot, you'll get loads of change at once or for the next 5-10lbs and then your body will stop changing for a little while. then all of a sudden it will happen again!

It really does go 'woosh' as people say
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Thats great. You will see that happens alot, you'll get loads of change at once or for the next 5-10lbs and then your body will stop changing for a little while. then all of a sudden it will happen again!

It really does go 'woosh' as people say

Thanks! And yea, I have heard that on here, and I vaguely remember experiencing it years ago one time when I had less weight to lose than I do now (I lost 36 lbs and noticed a big change only after 17 lbs lost, and it took a while to show up, then not another change until I was down the full 36 lbs).

I was waiting on the "woosh" and didn't even realize it. lol Looking forward to many more of those.
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    Awesome! You should be proud!
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    My ring I got on my first Mother's Day (this year), is now too loose. :) Consistently.

My underwear is getting too big! :) This strikes me as odd as a lot of my underwear in the smaller sizes worked for me from a small weight to a pretty high weight (haha, maybe i shouldn't have been wearing them! lolol)...but the bigger underwear, not so much...

I went in a notch on my belt last Saturday. :) No longer on the last belt notch!

I can finally wear my XL shirts (majority of them) with out seeing the big indent circle of my belly button "doughnut area" -at least so much to where I wouldn't wear it. (I am sure when I am sitting, you can see all that.)

Loving seeing these changes happen. I am completely convinced that the body takes a while to catch up to weight lost...cus I have fluctuated between 164-166 for a couple weeks now, and hadn't had ANY changes until now from when I was 180 lbs. Which was back in June. So, I was feeling like I was going to have to lose like 30 lbs to even start feeling a difference or any difference in any way...but, FINALLY, I am seeing some differences here lately.

Thats AWESOME, and I know what you mean. I seem to have lost the "donut area" on my shirts too, and I didn't know it until I saw pictures
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome thing when you can feel it and SEE the results of your hard work. Great post!
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys :)
  • celshade
    celshade Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! The idea of undies being too big is crazy impressive, those babies are stretchy! You're doing great!
  • CherryJevons
    CherryJevons Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well done hunnie.

I have had the same thing myself recently and it is amazing :-)

Keep up the amazing every changing you
  • TwelveTwentyOne
    TwelveTwentyOne Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!