If you start your Jillian Michaels 30 Day DVD today...

Options
... the 26th November, whether it be the "30 Day Shred" or "Ripped in 30" or any other 30 Day DVD she has out, and you have every Friday off, plus Christmas day, you will finish on New Year's Eve.

Shredded or Ripped for 2013 anyone? :D

Just thought I'd share! I'm restarting mine today - I was doing well, but I did my back in so I had to stop.

If you decide to go for it - good luck! :)

Replies

• dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Nice idea! I started last week and want to finish before christmas!
    But go for it. It just feels great!
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start today, but this time I'm doing every other day since last time I hurt my knee....still love the workouts, tho! Goodluck everyone!!!
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is going to be fun! If anyone wants to be pals....so we can comiserate over Jillian kicking our butts...feel free to add me ;)
  • amylou171111
    Options
    I started day 1 today, going to do it when my little girl has her morning nap and just do the dusting another time!

I can not do the jumping due to a slight issue with my knee, but I don't stop moving and I hope to be jumping with the best of them soon :-)
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Such a good idea! I think I'll start tomorrow, doing it first thing before work, and just go for a short run on Saturdays or Sundays. Thanks for the motivation! :)
  • TwelveTwentyOne
    TwelveTwentyOne Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I will join in once I kick this cold. It's too much effort to even breathe today.
  • nerchk
    nerchk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    starting level 2 today
  • celshade
    celshade Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I will try and restart today...ugh, I have a hard time with Jillian, she just does not motivate me. But I like the plan for the end of the year. Always looking for more pals.
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    for the 4th time :( im restarting again today... I too want to finish before x mas soooo does it count as doing it twice if you do it on the same day??
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Im on day 4 today :)
  • sacha_1987
    sacha_1987 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Weird - I'd just put a status on about restarting today!! I had brilliant results when I did it last time, I lost a lot of extra fat round my hips, and my stomach was a lot flatter. After my wedding, I've let myself go a lot and put on another stone :( So now desperately trying to lose 2 stone before next summer!!

Feel free to add me - I'm going to aim to do it every day :) We can do this Woo!
  • keelymf
    Options
    I just ordered my 30 day DVD so I'm in! I'll post when it arrives and I start...excited to get focused on fitness for 2013! :happy:
  • jbeverly21176
    Options
    I started last Monday, this is my 2nd round of 30DS. Count me in, I want to be close to my mini goal of 200 by January 1st. (currently 213)
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    I'm in. I have done RI30 before so this will be the second go round.
  • beccalous
    Options
    I'm on Day 1 of Week 3 of Ripped in 30 and hoping to feel comfortable in my bathing suit on the beach in January. Fingers crossed! Haven't seen much of a change in weight/measurements so far but I'm proud that I'm sticking to it this time and I feel good so that's something! :) Good luck to everyone - as Miss Jillian says, "Most people don't even show up..." - and you are definitely doing that!!
  • maddieprice87
    maddieprice87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 of the shred, not looking forward to level 2 but I can manage workout 1 twice in a day now so I need to move on up *whimper*
  • KB1127
    Options
    I started 2 week agos!
  • agries44
    agries44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started this today too! Question- how are you all tracking it? I was having a hard time with the app and determining how to track the activity. Any suggestions?