It came and went!!!

Options
SO... Just like that my motivation is gone.. I statred off really well but now all that desire is gone.. I find that on my off days I do really really bad. The last 2 days I didn't even bother counting calories I ate and ate and ate some more of everything I saw including 3 cupcakes!!! How do you get that motivation back?? I mean I know they say if you want it bad enough you'll do it, and I really do want it bad enough but I can't seem to spark my fire back up.. How do I re-motivate myself???

Replies

• HulaCoop
    HulaCoop Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How I get my motivation is usually the way I feel after i put all of those things into my body, and knowing that I have complete control of that! You have to tell your self your worh it every single day, becasue you are. If you dont start right now, today, then when will you?
    And sometimes its easier when you have someone else who is going to hold you accountable because you dont want to let them down, just like they do not want to let you down.
    Trust me I know where you are, ive been there a lot before however, when you get the idea that this is a LIFESTYLE change and not just a "diet" you will really begin to reap all of the benefits that living a healthy lifestyle will bring! :)
    I wish you the best of luck and if you ever need any motivation or just an ear to listen that is what we are all here for!! :)
    You got this girl!
  • mmccurrach
    mmccurrach Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Go to the mall and try on a bunch of clothes.
  • sydnek
    Options
    thanks for the feedback!!