Finally another NSV!!!

Options
Curvimami
Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
The other day while I was hugging the S/O, he squeezed my left arm and told me it was disappearing!! Been stuck at 187 for 5 FREAKING WEEKS, so I needed to hear that, especiallly since I think my arms are huge :happy: . So 30 DS has me shrinking in size not in pounds. So Bittersweet:ohwell: but I will take it. A loss is a loss, right? :tongue:

Replies

• Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Take measurements! Everyone talks about losing inches on the 30DS. I'm doing it too and wish I had taken measurements! But I also calculate my body fat every couple of weeks. I guess that's just as good.
  • nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yep. You should measure yourself to help with the plateaus. Then you would know exactly how many inches you have lost from your arm. :) Congratulations.
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I only lost 7 pounds for 4 months during the summer, and was so frustrated. But I had taken measurements, and in those 4 months I lost over 6 inches in my waist, and even more in my hips, and 1 inch around my neck!!

So don't be discouraged, your body is" repositioning" itself, exchanging fat for muscle
  • CRichards22
    Options
    Definitely, Definitely Measure!!! I have been measuring about every 2 weeks since I started back in January and got stuck like you are...the measurements make you want to keep going and are more motivating than the scale! I've lost 76 pounds since January but over 100 inches all over my body!!!

Keep up the great work!!! :drinker:
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    That is a great NSV. And, you're right. A loss is a loss.
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Thanx so much everyone!! I was too happy :bigsmile:
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Definitely, Definitely Measure!!! I have been measuring about every 2 weeks since I started back in January and got stuck like you are...the measurements make you want to keep going and are more motivating than the scale! I've lost 76 pounds since January but over 100 inches all over my body!!!

Keep up the great work!!! :drinker:

Wow that is Awesome!!!! And congrats on 100 lbs lost!!! Equally as amazing!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!