SUPERBOWL!

Options
Going to a super high-calorie place. Am I worried? No. I'll eat beforehand, order something healthy to snack on, something small and unhealthy to indulge in, have ONE beer max, and probably not even that, and then enjoy myself!!!! You?

Have fun, all!

Replies

• monica1515
    Options
    I'm glad someone posted about superbowl!

I'm right there with you. I'm bringing snacks for everyone that just happen to be snacks that are nutritious ;) This comes as no suprise to them though, they know I'm a health nut (poor guys).

Enjoy the party :)
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to skip it altogether, haha. If I get caught up and end up somewhere where they are celebratingit, just going to sit on the other side of the room as the snacks and firmly plant myself there.
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I'm buying a cup of chili at the caf, maybe having some chips and salsa with my roommates, and leaving it at that. I'll probably grab a box of veggies from the salad bar with a little bit of hummus.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I'm making homemade pizza (crust and all), guacomole and bean dip. Maybe vegetarian eggrolls too. I burned over 950 calories this morning so I could enjoy some (healthy) treats and not go over my calories. I have pretty much everything entered in already and still have over 800 calories left.

I should really get off of MFP and start working on that pizza dough!
  • amarietta29
    Options
    we can all get through this day. oh we can....and we will. haha! my toughest challenge will be the killians and/or sam adams. yuuuummmmyyyyyy.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I made some (mostly mustard!) deviled eggs,
    made a veggie tray,
    have some dried fruit mix spiked with extra raw almonds.
    :drinker:
    We're trying to resist the salty-fatty stuff & fill up on ice water.
    Good luck to y'all!
    :drinker: