A Gallon a Day in December challenge!

Options
December is the toughest Health month of my year! The holidays bring so many things around that are just not good for your body.

So I was thinking why not put something good into our bodies during the month of December?

I have a Beachbody Slim in 6 workout, that comes with a resistance band un-opened and worth $60 up for grabs for FREE OR REV ABS! You win, YOU choose which workout you want! Its that simple!
A Gallon a day of Water! You down for the challenge??? You must log 16 cups on your MFP each day to be able to win.

This keeps you accountable! Why not win something while getting healthy water into your body??? You will have to add me to MFP and let me know that you are wanting to do the contest. I think it will be a fun way to make sure we all drink water! I trust everyone because we are more critical of ourselves when we dont make the right choices! Whos in?!

Replies

• sexy48
    sexy48 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want to do it and I will add you
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    thats great!!! :)
  • LanaeCarol
    LanaeCarol Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I will try for it too. I am adding you.
  • tegantheaverage
    tegantheaverage Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Same.. I could use some motivation to up my water :)
  • kakes80
    Options
    yay!!!
  • ashleyhacker
    Options
    i'm in! I'll add you.
  • Drea_ann
    Drea_ann Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am so in!

Adding you right now :o)
  • Vizhen
    Vizhen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm down. 16 8oz cups of water a day From December 1-December 31? Let's give it a go. I've sent you a friend request. Thanks for the challenge.
  • kakes80
    Options
    :)
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'll try it. I definitely need to up my water intake. Adding you immediately...
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    sounds fun...i drink that much if not more...depending on how intense my day was...ill send an FR.
  • beckamarie
    Options
    I'm in. I need a simple focus and it will lead to better things!!! Thanks for the challenge!!
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I can do it. I already drink lots of water every day so I am down for the challenge. I am adding you.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    December is the toughest Health month of my year! The holidays bring so many things around that are just not good for your body.

So I was thinking why not put something good into our bodies during the month of December?

I have a Beachbody Slim in 6 workout, that comes with a resistance band un-opened and worth $60 up for grabs for FREE OR REV ABS! You win, YOU choose which workout you want! Its that simple!
    A Gallon a day of Water! You down for the challenge??? You must log 16 cups on your MFP each day to be able to win.

This keeps you accountable! Why not win something while getting healthy water into your body??? You will have to add me to MFP and let me know that you are wanting to do the contest. I think it will be a fun way to make sure we all drink water! I trust everyone because we are more critical of ourselves when we dont make the right choices! Whos in?!

OK I'm being cynical but...

1 Why would anyone want to drink a gallon (I'm assuming a US gallon or 3.78 litres) of water a day

2. Are you a beachbody coach? I'm kind of curious about the "contest" aspect of your post ....

Like I said, I'm just being cynical.........
  • kakes80
    Options

OK I'm being cynical but...

1 Why would anyone want to drink a gallon (I'm assuming a US gallon or 3.78 litres) of water a day

2. Are you a beachbody coach? I'm kind of curious about the "contest" aspect of your post ....

Like I said, I'm just being cynical.........

A gallon of water is a good way to make sure you drink water, its just for a month and healthy..

Yes I am a beachbody coach but I am not having anyone pay for anything and I am not asking anyone to join or buy anything.
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I would like to take part!
  • bpositivekaren
    bpositivekaren Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    I really need reminders to drink water!
  • strongershell
    Options
    I'll accept this challenge!
  • cldaugherty
    cldaugherty Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would love to take part but I physically can't. I am in the process of seeing a urologist for bladder issues, one being a possible prolapsed bladder. I do drink about 10 cups a day and if I drink anymore I think that would do me in. Maybe after this bladder issue gets cleared up it would be a good personal challenge to try. Thanks for giving us something to think about.
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Slim in 6 is one of my favorite workouts!
    I am not sure if 1 gal a day is healthy for everyone for every day. First thing that came to my mind was mom who got water poisoning and died when she competed in water drinking contest to win a video game for her son. Very tragic.

Hope everyone listens to their body first.