Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

To gym, or not to gym...

Ok, so I haven't gone to the gym since last Tuesday, Wednesday I got so sick so quickly that I haven't had the energy with horrible cough, clogged sinuses and fever. I've taught a class on Friday and was completely wiped, I'm feeling much better, but should my body keep recovering by resting, or should I hit the gym and burn since I'm still not 100%?

Replies

• DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Up to you really.

Really depends what you do.

If you are lifting heavy, I suggest 100% simply because you cannot afford to have your mind elsewhere. Weights are heavy and can cause severe injury if your head is not in the game.

If you do cardio, you can practically be unconscious for most activities so that'd be fine.

However....

Having been ill, it is sort of crappy to go spreading your germs around the gym, risking getting many others sick too. If you think you are past the contagious stage, then rock on.