powerball $425M

Replies

• katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    I'd buy an RV with solar panels and diesel powered.

I'd also buy a sail boat, equipped with a hunky guy who knows how to sail, so I don't have to learn I can just enjoy it.

This is obviously dream world, and in reality I would pay off my debt and my parents debt. My brother's school debt and then take everyone on a family vacation. I would also like to buy an old condo building, renovate it and rent them out.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    I have never played PowerBall, and never bought a lottery ticket.

Simply, how does it work?
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    After I pay down our debt, I'd stash money for my daughter's education and fly all my Texas family to Buffalo NY for an Irizarry family reunion and give each of them a fistful of Benjamins. Oh and I would quit my job and volunteer everywhere and be a soccer mom and turn into a MILF.

Any relation to Vincent Irizarry from All My Children???
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member

you hand over your money
    you choose some numbers to give you the illusion you have a chance to win
    you never see your money again
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    I would own homes in luxurious locations. I would drive a lambo. I would never work for anyone ever again.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Two chicks......at the same time

twochicks.jpg

lol /thread
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member

you hand over your money
    you choose some numbers to give you the illusion you have a chance to win
    you never see your money again

Shhh!

Don't you realize people had to hand over almost a billion dollars for there to be a $425m jackpot??? You'll ruin it for future eventual lucky winner(s) who are bad at math but still ridiculously lucky.
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    You are all so fun! I'd build a freakin' gorgeous log home!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    If I win this $400 million Powerball on Wednesday, all my MFP friends get a lifetime membership to the gym of your choice, and we are all going on a 2 week cruise.

You are my new best friend!!! Well... gotta send the friend request first. :laugh:
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    If I won the Powerball. I would take care of friends and family. Then start a non profit with the money to help people in need. That is something I have always wanted to do.
  • Danilynn1975
    Danilynn1975 Posts: 294 Member
    BOOBS! Always wanted them, never got visited by the boobie fairy, so BOOBS for sure. And a really slutty shirt to show them off in.
  • I'd take my friends and family on a lavish trip...would also probably get myself some new boobs!

better than buying used boobs!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    There's an underwater hotel in Fiji.. it's like 15,000 a week for one person. I'd book a week there. That's the first fun thing I'd do.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    ok, next question... let's pretend for a moment that you win. you pay your taxes. pay off your house. pay off your car. pay of your student debt. what's the first thing you buy that's solely for fun?

A new identity, so I can hide from everyone wanting a piece.
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Any relation to David Irizarry from All My Children???
    [/quote]

Not that I know of but who knows! Irizarry is a very common Puerto Rican last name
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    ok, next question... let's pretend for a moment that you win. you pay your taxes. pay off your house. pay off your car. pay of your student debt. what's the first thing you buy that's solely for fun?

A new identity, so I can hide from everyone wanting a piece.

it's actually fun to google/bing for articles on how to claim a large prize without disclosing your identity. you need to set up a trust and get an attorney to administer the trust on your behalf. and then another attorney to watch that attorney. etc. you don't just sign the ticket and show up at the lottery office... you'll be subjected to dozens of lawsuits before the day ends, all frivolous of course, but filed by people trying to separate you from your newfound wealth. but if you're clever and smart, and don't tell anybody that you won, you can put the proper legal protections in place so that you can claim it anonymously, and continue to live however and wherever you want without anyone knowing.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    I would buy my own private island and have a bunch of really hot guys cater to my every need. Like my mamma always says, "If ya gonna dream, dream big."
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    i'd probably be dead in a year. it would be fun though.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Clearly, my own gym would be the first purchase.

I'd probably spend about 3 hours a day dropping weights - because I can.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    I would, as quick as I could, buy a classic Corvette. I shoudl eb able to pick on up if I drive to Orlando. I'd just put it on my credit cards. :bigsmile: Then drive it home to gift to my husband which would tell him WE just won the lottery!