Non Solid foods

jimmyrulez
jimmyrulez Posts: 6
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi Im James, And Im new to the myfitnesspal...And I am trying not to eat "a lot" of solid foods...what kind common types of non solid foods are there? I always eat too many solid foods. Please help me

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    huh?
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Is that some kind of special diet your physician has put you on?
  • jmdolan
    jmdolan Posts: 128
    i am interested in your reasoning here....
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    I mean, what's the meaning of this phrase?
    I always eat too many solid foods
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    SHBoss ya make me laugh!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Have you had some type of surgery that you need to keep to soft foods?
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    I also am confused... you need solid foods!!!!

~Leash :heart:
  • Yes I can understand you being confused about my topic...I did not word this right...My apologies to all. Let me add some more to this. I have had no surgery, nor is it a doctors request. People...I am a 15 year old boy, in highschool. I have a specific reason why I am asking this. I, recently, have had a serious arguement with my family, and I am on a Hunger Strike. And since I'm only a teenager I really dont know what types of food are non-solids.
  • mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    Yeah, your profile says otherwise...which is it, 15 year old boy or 18 year old female?
  • mrsbeck...I am new to this myfitnesspal thing...i dont know how to really change it...i click edit profile and it only brings me to change my location....not my age or sex. If you know how I would love to hear it...and I am a 15 year old boy. I promise all of you.
  • If you're a 15 year old boy, it's time that you learn that there are better ways to settle an argument than a hunger strike.... You're only gonna make yourself sick and probably won't win much in the end.... Now get back at the table and eat your meat!
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Don't do it, my 14yr old daughter pulled this stunt on me, and she ended up in the hospital, she went 16 days with no solid foods and only drank water, she actually lost her vision and her body started shutting down...you're def going to hurt your parents with this behaviour but in the end, you'll be hurting yourself even more..not worth it, why not just talk to them, or try to reason, if beyond that, i'm sure there are other measures you can take.....let me see, I have 4 teens, and they've rebelled by breaking curfew, once slammed a door off the hinges, hid my cell phone, hid only one of my gym shoes, making me late for work. They've eaten my lunch i've prepared for the next day. Taped the door handle on my car door. Put peanut butter on my tuna sandwhich, ..I hate Peanut butter, not to mention on tuna it's disgusting...I'm in no way condoning these behaviours, all i'm saying is they broke no laws, harmed no one including themselves, although a little juvenile, they def got my attention, and we eventually worked things out, they didn't always get what they wanted, but that's life.
  • Beer.
  • And, I read every post. I know you're fifteen. Beer.
  • thanks a lot for the posts. You guys are really great and caring. And I listened to your responses. And you guys were right. The hunger stirke didnt do much and it only hurt me. And i appreciate your posts. I really do, you guys are great!
This discussion has been closed.