December 30-Day Challege for Couples

Options
Hey Everyone!

I wasn't really sure which topic to post this under. I figured this one would be good since it really has nothing to do with physical health, but it does have a lot to do with mental, emotional and spiritual health.

Any of you feel that your relationship is too comfortable and want to get back to feeling like you did in the beginning of your relationship? Well I was thinking of doing a 30-day challenge to help get a little of the spark back in my own relationship and thought maybe others may want to join in.

Starting December 1st, we need to tell our significant lovers something we love about them, share a fantasy or talk about a goal/dream we have with them. Then each day post on this topic what you said and how it was received by your significant other.

Anyone up for the challenge? Seems easy enough, but let's see how creative we can get. :) Chances are our significant others will follow suit and start doing these things back too.

Replies

• Barbellsandthimbles
    Options
    I don't necessarily want to get back to where we were years ago, but I think it's a good idea to let him know how much I love him..sure...I'm game!