trouble with wii remote on wii fit runs

Options
Does anybody know how you are supposed to hold the wii remote while running. I will be holding it straight up in my hand and it will have me going very slowly and then fast when I haven't changed. I don't have the attachment for the bottom of the wii remote so I don't know if that helps. Thanks for any tips

Replies

• llowry
    llowry Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Put it in your pocket or tuck it in the band of your pants.
  • hannahmhauser
    Options
    i usually put it in my pants pocket otherwise i have the same problem
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    I just finished my daily wii-ing, and noticed about that. Usually, I have no pockets so i hold it too, and it does seem to make your pace all wonky. Well today, I tucked it into the back of my pants and wow what a difference! It had me moving alot faster for one thing. It did keep asking me if the remote was secure tho' , lol. Give it a try.
  • jeeenwood
    jeeenwood Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I stick it in my clothes wherever there is a spot for it. Usually my bra :laugh:
  • ljm0104
    Options
    THANKS! I'll try tucking it in my pants tomorrow.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Left bra strap for me (I'm right handed - easiest access!). I have to make sure that it's not too loose a bra, or ... let's just say I get a lot more strides than I run ;)

I have the same problem with the nun chuck on the EA Sports Active ... if I don't pick my leg up high enough, it shows me running at about 1/3 the speed - SO frustrating!

But good luck with tucking it in clothing!