I lost!!

Options
I have been trying to lose more weight for weeks now. I love that with MFP I was able to finally do it. 3 pounds so far!! Thanks for the support.

Replies

• TwentyTen
    Options
    Congrats on that!
    I too today am finally glad to have seen the scale move. Down 2lbs! Not much, but its encouraging.
    So glad I found this place, I believe it truly is going to get me there.

Keep it up, we can do this! Yay!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :bigsmile: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :flowerforyou: Keep up the great work! :drinker:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    I think the key is being committed to logging in every morsel of food. I find when I want to eat something, I think to myself, "do I really want to document that I ate that" and can typically find something more appropriate. Keep up the good work!
  • cindydufield
    cindydufield Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job, I used to go thru a couple of good weeks and then i would have a few small weeks and then i began to track it and relized i had a pattern going. Once i figured that out it was reassuring when the small weeks came around i just knew that it wouldn't be long before the scale went down more again.
  • The_BoSS
    Options
    Congratulations!! i'm still stuck, i have lost just 4 pounds but i ' m still trying!!! Your news were amazing!!! you are inspired me more!!! thanks!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!