I deserve to be skinny at least once in my life!

I was looking at old pictures yesterday, and I came to the realization that I've never been skinny. Even times in my life when I was "skinnier" I still wasn't thin. It all of a sudden hit me! I deserve to be skinny!! I was alway happy to get down to 160lbs, but why do I never shoot for 130? So that's my goal, lose weight, be active and fit the right way. No more crash diets and yoyos. I don't care how long it takes, its not for some big event this time, it's for me, and me alone! My focus will be choosing fun exercises that I enjoy, like zumba and bootcamp. Working out early in the morning to get it over with before my hectic day begins. Also, eating fresh fruits and vegetables and making good food choices. I'm hoping this app and blog will help too. Lots of motivation would be appreciated! I've been a crash diet and phetermine pill kinda girl in the past! Any thoughts??

Replies

• Jess6385
    Jess6385 Posts: 60 Member
    I feel the same way! Feel free to add me. =)
  • Great! I was on the same boat as you. It's not easy, but it sure is worth it! I hope you reach your goal. Good luck!
  • alliet12
    alliet12 Posts: 48 Member
    Way to go!! Feel free to add me!

You definitely deserve to be skinny, and even more so you deserve to be healthy and love the skin you're in!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    You have the right attitude! Good Luck to you!