Getting there

Options
Hi, I'm a 20 year old student who has always been overweight, and have been dieting on and off for 2 years, started seriously about a year ago, with a couple months along the way. I hope to lose another 20-30lbs or so.

This is me when I was about 18, not exactly the prettiest site. I was around 270lbs here.
http://i.imgur.com/8VNln.jpg

This is me as of 2 weeks ago, about 216lbs
http://i.imgur.com/X2eYY.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Replies

• know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Way to stay motivated :)
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Wow. You were cute then and lookin good now. Great job. keep up the good work
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 20 year old student who has always been overweight, and have been dieting on and off for 2 years, started seriously about a year ago, with a couple months along the way. I hope to lose another 20-30lbs or so.

This is me when I was about 18, not exactly the prettiest site. I was around 270lbs here.
    http://i.imgur.com/8VNln.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/X2eYY.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Keep up the awesome work! You look amazing! :D
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    1st of all congrat's on the weight loss. It will be life changing for you! Are you getting in some weightlifting? Now is the time you can build some serious muscle, you should add it or continue with what you've got started. You will thank yourself at 40 for living a healthy productive lifestyle, because the body you have at 40 is the body you created Goodluck:smile:
  • TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    Thanks so much for getting the pictures up scharmainedra!

And thanks for all the lovely replies everyone, I'm normally not one to get involved much but have been lacking motivation and wanted to do something to boost it, this has certainly worked :)

To Supermodelchi, I have been, only problem is I have no access to free weights so have only been using machines at the gym, I'm getting a barbell and bench for christmas though so I hope to get serious about it.
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    Thanks Lisa, You look absolutely fantastic by the way!
  • renatka13
    renatka13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    Thank you Rena:) There is so much inspiration on this site, looking back now I'm amazed at how easy it's been just by counting what I eat.
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You look great dude, well done
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    You look great! that is a huge difference...
  • Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options

8VNln.jpg

X2eYY.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Who is that guy with the movie star looks? Hey! It's you and always has been. Well done and thank you very much for posting.
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    When you were big you were cute, now you are hawt!!!! What an awesome transformation!
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    When you were big you were cute, now you are hawt!!!! What an awesome transformation!

Lol that's what I was thinking :)
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    like...WOW!! You look amazing - well done!!:happy:
  • TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    I am so touched by all your kind comments :D I feel so motivated, thank you all.
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • caroalec
    caroalec Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Very good looking .
  • Kristinj589
    Kristinj589 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look amazing!
  • TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    thanks all :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!