Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Favorite Snack!

mlove1307
mlove1307 Posts: 151
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
Hi everyone!

I am currently in a food rut... well SNACK rut and I've been searching for ideas.

Currently, I loveeeee making a peanut butter or peanut butter&jelly roll-ups. I use 1 small La Tortilla Factory Low Carb tortilla and Better n Peanut Butter and some sugar free preserves from Smuckers.

Mix the pb&j, roll it up and enjoyyy!! They are 160 calories.

Any other ideas out there..? I'm not on any specific plan, I just count calories.

Replies

• iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    I just found my favorite snack...chocolate graham crackers with cool whip...freeze for a few hours and you have a delicious ice cream cake for about 165 cal...also try...banana cut in half length wise, with peanut butter on both halves and yogurt topped with crunchie cereal...its a banana boat yogurt sunday...yummy:love:
  • warm up the tortilla and put cream cheese in it
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    a few favorites at the moment:

apples (60-75 calories -or any fruit really)
    Kashi TLC dark chocolate cherry bars (120 calories)
    light string cheese (60 calories)
    air popped corn (20-30 calories per cup) - with spray butter (add a few calories)
  • BoilerUpSlimDown
    BoilerUpSlimDown Posts: 17 Member
    Mmmm, PB&J sounds so good right now!
    My favorite snack right now is frozen red seedless grapes. They're like little bite-sized popsicles. :happy:
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    I like to make a salad with almonds and light dressing if im hungry, or sometimes protein bars. Carrot sticks and houmous as well!
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    I just started eating 1/2 cup plain yogurt w/1 tablespoon of agave nectar and it's really yummy! You could totally add some granola or fruit to it to spice it up even more!
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Laughing Cow Cheese! Any flavor:love: . I use it instead of mayo on sandwiches, I eat it with Great Value Vegetable Crisps, I would eat it with everything if I could! It's 35 cal per wedge.
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    My favorite snack is a Pina Colada yogort shake which I make with low-fat frozen yogort, skim milk and a bit of Pina Colada mix. There is no alcohol in it and the mix is fat-free and has practicly no sugar in it. It is so good!!
  • bump
This discussion has been closed.