Bigger girl, 30 pounds down.

Options
Last year I was 318 pounds and grossed out by myself. I jumped on this site and lost 30 pounds in 2 1/2 months. I fell off the wagon, and here it is just about a year later and I'm still 290 pounds. I'm here now to be smaller. I was so set on getting out of the 300's that I was content when I was 290 and maintained my weight. Now my goal is to be 220. Anyways, looking at these pictures is crazy. I actually wear the same clothes as I did when I was 318 and didn't drop a pant size. I can wear a smaller shirt size though. Look at those pics! BLAH! I've got a ways to go though!!!! Can't wait to see the comparision when I hit my goal!!

2hfmf6u.jpg

Replies

• LucilleHighball
    LucilleHighball Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Add me, I am always looking for more ladies who are on a mission like me!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    You can do it..this site is very motivational for those who want to be motivated.
  • angelic1123
    Options
    Way to go girl. Keep up the hard work, you've come so far already.
  • b_edwards002
    Options
    You can do it because your awesome you are welcome to add me.
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Even maintaining a loss is a success. Now you are ready to move forward again and get back to losing!!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!!!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I admire that you put your pictures up! Way to go on your progress as well. Keep up the good work! You can totally rock it out! :)
  • hollietkac
    hollietkac Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'll send u a friend request
  • tashtash88
    Options
    Lookin Good!!! Great progress!! :)
  • Blossom59
    Blossom59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Get it off now while you are young... The older you get..the harder it is! I Always would set goals...by the time I'm 30. Then it was before I turned 40...etc. just make up your mind and do it!
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
    great job girl!!!
  • scarlet331
    scarlet331 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing and you can do this! If you do not mind, I would like to add you and we can help support each other. You go girl!
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Add me if you would like:)
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I am 4lbs heavier than you hun so I am always up for more support. Feel free to add me xx
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Great job on the loss and maintaining it so far! Keep up the hard work! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm always up for more support myself and also to help support others.
  • kslager77
    kslager77 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! 30 pounds is awesome! Feel free to add me. :)
  • cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are getting closer to your goal! Feel free to add!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    30lbs is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with your weightloss, I'm at 270 & trying to get to my goal weight of 190lbs..my prepregnancy weight. You can add me, if you'd like :)
  • StephG1130
    StephG1130 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Going from 318 to 290 is great!! Awesome job! I'm happy you decided to get back on here and give it another go to get healthier! I have to admit I know where you're coming from. I was at 330 at my heaviest, and got down to 289.. I got content.. I was proud of myself! I also fell off the wagon, and am now 303 lbs. It scares me, so I am saying once and for all that this is it. No turning back! I wish you the best of luck, and if you need someone, you can talk to me! Add me if you want. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!