changes, scared & fave zumba songs...OH MY!

Options
Hello everyone :smiles: bear with me & thanks in advance for listening! :flower:

Changes:

ok so have decided i am being way to strict & unrealistic and hence am really hard on myself when i mess up....
I have decided for now to reset my goals to 1 lb loss per week which gives me a lil over 1600 cals per day, I figure I'd rather lose 1 lb ish per week then none at a goal set of 2 lbs a week cuz I'm stressing out over cals and then giving in to stuff I shouldn't be so much and then beating myself up over it. will re-evaluate in a couple of weeks. hoping this will give me what I need to stay focused & get my mojo back on track.

Scared:

Before xmas I was working out religiously (well mostly), half hour elliptical 3-5 times a week and 1 hour of zumba twice a week, I love zumba, was doing great, then went on holidays in europe for two weeks and still did great, then got back and was sick/ jet lagged for a week, then worked long days the week after that, and after I knew it i was at the end of Jan and still hadn't been back to zumba (which i loved but was dreading going for some reason).
I finally went back this week and now the classes are 75 min.... i really had a hard time getting myself out of the house and had to push to get there,...but got there, the music started and I loved it and felt great (and am still sore after the extra 15 min change lol) why was i dreading it so?????? motivated me enuff to be back to going 2 times a week :) so the scarey part???? I am going to try spin for the first time this week which TERRIFIES ME. Scared of not being able to keep up, even at "my own pace" whatever that is...yeah yeah they always say go at your own pace, but then everyone is like pro and i feel like the fat chick that can't do anything and never show my face again....so here's to hoping imake it thru the class, and that I love the pain enuff the next day to go back again and again. and that my you know where area isn't too sore to make it to zumba the next day lol. I haven't been on a bike in a loooong time. so please wish me luck on this one :)

Songs:

for you zumba lovers out there, please share with me what your favorite zumba songs are as I find them really motivating and have been downloading the ones i really like but can't remember the names of all of them lol...
by favorite zumba songs I mean like not songs that are made for zumba but mainstream songs like

pitbull's krazy
daddy yankee, etc...

thanks again for listening :smile:

Replies

• mt130022
    mt130022 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oh, I LOVE to Zumba! Unfortunately, the gym I am a member of now doesn't offer it. :( However, I still have my favorite Zumba songs on my i-Pod:

Mi Alma Se Muere
    Que te Pica
    Pam Pam and
    Hips don't lie

I believe you can look these up by name only, because I'm not sure who sing them!

Happy Zumba-ing!
    Michelle
  • mament
    Options
    We use: Ricky Martin's Drop it on Me and She Bangs
  • sissy56
    sissy56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hips Don't Lie, Right Round, and something else we do a sprikler move to. I don't know many titles, I'm old, have to wear ear plugs and can't understand half the lyrics. But I love zumba. My husband comes home and wonders why I'm listening to Florida and Ludacris.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    LOL thanks ladies!!!!! :smile:
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Bump :bigsmile: would love some feedback