i just ate a whole papaginos rustic pizza

Options
its superbowl sunday after all. at least its thin crust. so its like 1800cal for the whole pizza. well i know what my breakfast is gonna be. 2scoops of protein powder. no carbs at breakfast tomorrow lol

Replies

• fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    omg....pizza sounds soooooooooooo good!!! i am sick and didnt eat anything yest. so then i was up late and starving but didnt wanna eat that late.......and i was watching tv and saw so many pizza commercials!!!! it was torture!!! i had to turn the tv off!! hope tomorrow is a better day for you!!
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    yep I am having one of those days too lol. I worked out today for over an hour just so I could pig out today. Sadly, I think I wll still be going over by a couple hundred calories today anyway lol. Oh well I will do better tomorrow. :tongue:
  • jquintinjr
    Options
    see the only reason im ok with this is i have a physical job. im a cashier and retrieve shopping carts. ive always wondered how many calories i burn doing cart retrieval. im pushing a 200+ lb load for a total of 30min. so i dont know how many it burns. but i walk a ton and do that so i figure i burn a dece amount
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I just went 450 over my calories for the day. Damn the super bowl! don't worry tomorrow is another day!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i'd like one sent to me please

here is my address:
    135 impossissable lbs
    fat city, oregon
  • jquintinjr
    Options
    haha
  • crazyjkgirl
    crazyjkgirl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You might have just eaten a whole pizza.. but honestly I just rolled my eyes. You continually ignore all the advice that EVERYONE is giving you concerning your dangerous eating patterns.

I do care about you and I'm actually worried which is why I've been telling you to call your doctor.

This cycle of starving and bingeing along with your unrealistic goals for yourself leads me to believe that you have an eating disorder.

Please listen.