Small victory

Options
I am trying so hard to cook healthy meals, and have been cooking from some healthy cookbooks. I tried turkey meatloaf tonight, slaved over steaming squash, cooking the loaf, and entertaining the tot all at the same time. When I took out the loaf, it looked so gross! I don't like white meatloaf, and was really tempted to order a pizza because I didn't want to eat it. DH was even on the phone (watching the bowl game at 2:30 am his time) telling me it would be ok just this once. But no, I stuck with it. I ate it, and the tot ate hers too! I am so proud of myself for not giving into the temptation! Just had to share my small victory. :happy:

Replies

• lysitzac
    lysitzac Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    good job i mean really willpower can be a strong thing. i hope your hubby comes home soon.
    i am new to this s friend told me about it. for me it was a bit eye opening since i don't think i am
    eating enough i started watching my weight january 4 have lost about 16 pounds but still wanting
    it to come off faster. but this helps i know i can't under eat or i will never lose weight and i don't want that.
    how was the meatloaf anyway maybe i should make it???
    23 pounds keep up the GREAT work!!!!
    carla
  • Hopey1994
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! You're doing so great it sounds like! The meatloaf was pretty good! It was easy to make, and was yummy! If my 2-year old will eat it, it must be good (she's a picky eater!).