JUNE STARTERS ~ Feb 7th weigh-in

Options

Replies

• busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    HEY! I just realised I'm only 29.4 lbs away from my goal! That means my lbs lost is bigger than my lbs to lose!!! :noway: :noway: It doesn't even feel like I'm more than halfway to my goal!! I still feel big. :indifferent: Guess I need to re-evaluate some things. lol
    Hopefully the last half comes off a little faster than the first half...... :grumble: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I wish I would've kept my Before, size 16 jeans. It would be a great visual to see how big they are now. :smile: Maybe I'll go try some on and take pictures in the dressing room. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    I weighed in on Thursday last week so not much of a change since then but this week I weighed in tonight.

sw- 265
    lw- 218
    cw- 217.75

oops- technical difficulty

YOu have a really accuarte scale!!! I mean, to the quarter of a pound!!! :drinker: Congrats on moving down :happy:

I go to weekly weigh-ins at a medical facility...they have a digital scale that calculates to the quarter-pound.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I weighed in on Thursday last week so not much of a change since then but this week I weighed in tonight.

sw- 265
    lw- 218
    cw- 217.75

oops- technical difficulty

YOu have a really accuarte scale!!! I mean, to the quarter of a pound!!! :drinker: Congrats on moving down :happy:

I go to weekly weigh-ins at a medical facility...they have a digital scale that calculates to the quarter-pound.

That's awesome!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    HEY! I just realised I'm only 29.4 lbs away from my goal! That means my lbs lost is bigger than my lbs to lose!!! :noway: :noway: It doesn't even feel like I'm more than halfway to my goal!! I still feel big. :indifferent: Guess I need to re-evaluate some things. lol
    Hopefully the last half comes off a little faster than the first half...... :grumble: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I wish I would've kept my Before, size 16 jeans. It would be a great visual to see how big they are now. :smile: Maybe I'll go try some on and take pictures in the dressing room. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh:

Way to go, busymom!!!! I can't wait until I"m at my halfway mark... I will feel like I'm making some headway then...
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well I guess I am moving down a half a pound at a time, but at least I am moving down (even if my ticker is not).

LW 149.6
    TW 149

GW 135
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I'm running late this morning... CURSED BE THE SNOOZE BUTTON!!!!

Anyway, I didn't weigh this morning so I will have to do that tomorrow morning...:ohwell: I am not really excited about this weigh-in... The weekend was AWFUL!!! But, anyway...
    Later, ladies......
  • busymom74
    Options
    Don't worry Kj, in the chaos of trying to get the walk shoveled and leave early I forgot to weigh in too. The good news is we have 1 more day to try and get a loss. :wink:

P.s. I HATE snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :explode: :mad: :angry:
  • schlieffen
    Options
    Don't hate the white stuff, I'd love to have it! I'm used to having lots and lots of snow every winter, but it hasn't snowed here (besides flurries) since Christmas. I'm used to a good snowfall (6+ inches) every week or two... so it's been a boring winter. I'm quite jealous of all the snow in the States!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Take it!! lol I never used to mind it but now I hate driving in it with my daughter. I'm way over protective of her in the car. lol Plus I can't leave work until our drivers are back and they get back late in bad weather. grrrr
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    agreed! You can have it!!! We got about 2.5 feet over the weekend and another 10 inches or so of snow last night. we're officially in a blizzard. it's the 3rd day in a row that the feds have been closed (which means my office is closed too) and i just found out they're taking the plows off the road in DC because it is too dangerous. take it all, i don't ever want to see it again.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    SW 176.5
    LW 139.6
    CW 138.8

**Not sure how but i will take a loss after the week I've had. I could use good news....of any kind!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Shannah, that's crappy! I've always hated snow, even as a kid. This is pure TORTURE to me. lol
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I liked the snow as a kid, now I despise it. It just means crazy traffic and walking a mile to school in the cold (uphill and barefoot of course :wink: ) I would be ok with the temp never going below 70. I'd rather be sweating than cold at all. Maybe a move to the equator is in my near future...hehe

I am going to have a bad weekend. We have med school prom on Friday--eating steak/other tasty things at a nice restaurant and tons of booze. Should be a fun time though so I'm ok with that!! :drinker: I haven't drank in I don't know how long, so this should be interesting. Wish me luck in not breaking an ankle in my new shoes! And at least I will burn tons of calories shakin' my booty on the dance floor!

LW: 148 (I was down to 147 the next day after this weigh-in :p)
    TW: 146

Only 6 more pounds to goal!!!! :love:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Courtney, just think of the cals burned while your body tries to keep your feet warm and the walking. :laugh:

I'd love it too, if the temp stayed 70+.

I'm having a bad weekend too. Vday weekend. lol Although I may burn more cals than I think. :wink: :laugh:
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    To everyone complaining about snow... come to Florida. It doesn't snow here. In fact I've never seen it in my entire life. Never.

Which of course makes me want to see it, just to play in it once or twice.

But don't be fooled. Florida isn't always tropical either. -_- It's in the 50's today and I'm FREEZING. Darn thin southern blood.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I HATE the cold weather!!! I'm more of a 75+ girl :wink: We get lots of hot weather here in Texas, but this winter has been exceptionally cold...

Congrats on the loss, Mamakat and Courtney!!! You girls are rockin'!!! :drinker:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. Happy early Valentine's Day :heart: I just got back from my dr appt and I have gained 13 pounds so far :grumble: I guess it's for a good cause though right? I just gotta keep telling myself that, haha. I am 18 1/2 weeks so far so I'm almost halfway there. Then the weight loss begins!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Hello ladies. Happy early Valentine's Day :heart: I just got back from my dr appt and I have gained 13 pounds so far :grumble: I guess it's for a good cause though right? I just gotta keep telling myself that, haha. I am 18 1/2 weeks so far so I'm almost halfway there. Then the weight loss begins!

18 1/2 week!!! Wow!!! Take care of yourself and the baby :happy: You'll have that baby weight off in no time :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I almost forgot to weigh-in again this morning! I think it's because I knew it was going to be such a bad weigh-in this week...:grumble: Well.... here it is....:sad:

SW 230
    LW 207.2
    TW 210.2

I don't know what's up with the .2's....
    Anyway, yes, 3lbs.... I didn't think it was THAT bad... I knew it was not going to be very good, but yeah, 3 POUNDS!!!! WOW!!!
    That's CRAZY!!!! WAKE UP CALL!!!!
    I had a bad weekend, but I didn't eat like a pig... I just ate somethings that I Haven't eaten in a while... CRAZY!!!!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I almost forgot to weigh-in again this morning! I think it's because I knew it was going to be such a bad weigh-in this week...:grumble: Well.... here it is....:sad:

SW 230
    LW 207.2
    TW 210.2

I don't know what's up with the .2's....
    Anyway, yes, 3lbs.... I didn't think it was THAT bad... I knew it was not going to be very good, but yeah, 3 POUNDS!!!! WOW!!!
    That's CRAZY!!!! WAKE UP CALL!!!!
    I had a bad weekend, but I didn't eat like a pig... I just ate somethings that I Haven't eaten in a while... CRAZY!!!!

Kandy Kandy Kandy ... no biggie ... been there done that ... over and over again. The body does what it wants to. Here's to a better week this week. Love you girl :smooched: