• facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    Hang out
  • JeepBrah
    JeepBrah Posts: 150
    Options
    Hang out

For our first date how bout some dinner? I was thinking we could base jump to the bottom of the Grand, while we're falling I would whip out a box of camping matches and cook you a can of Progresso Chicken Noodle soup and we could discuss each others interests. If we really hit it off then you can eat it from my mouth when we get to the bottom. But I'll bring a bowl just in case.
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    hang out
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Dang you love your matches don,t ya haha @ jeep Hang
  • lee_ramsell83
    Options
    @ MissObstinatiox ons :tongue:
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    one night hangouter
  • mains_adam25
    Options
    hang out then date
  • buchbrun64
    Options
    Hang out :smile:
  • JeepBrah
    JeepBrah Posts: 150
    Options

When I saw your pictures I immediately realized you are the most beautiful woman on this website. But after reading your bio I think I'm in love. Let's put it this way; if one day you woke up and your nipples were completely gone like no scars or anything, just flat skin and then once you leave your room you find out your dad died last night (God forbid he does)and then several days later, you find out that for your entire life your dad had been sneaking into your room while you slept
    and sucking on your chest to make to gigantic hickeys where your nipples should be because you were born without them. I would fulfill his position as nipple creator. Not for any sexual reason, just so you would fit in.
  • lstewart_3
    lstewart_3 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    hang out
  • facingfortyfierce
    Options
    Hang out

For our first date how bout some dinner? I was thinking we could base jump to the bottom of the Grand, while we're falling I would whip out a box of camping matches and cook you a can of Progresso Chicken Noodle soup and we could discuss each others interests. If we really hit it off then you can eat it from my mouth when we get to the bottom. But I'll bring a bowl just in case.

Speechless, doesn't happen often...

Ons with you teaching me the finer points of being 21 again.....
  • lstewart_3
    lstewart_3 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    NMT
  • facingfortyfierce
    Options
    @navy....NMT
  • victorshnaydruk
    victorshnaydruk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hey everybody feel free to add me) lets motivate each other @!!!! stay fit ppl
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    NMT .....way to young. ;-)
  • mains_adam25
    Options
    hang out
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options

When I saw your pictures I immediately realized you are the most beautiful woman on this website. But after reading your bio I think I'm in love. Let's put it this way; if one day you woke up and your nipples were completely gone like no scars or anything, just flat skin and then once you leave your room you find out your dad died last night (God forbid he does)and then several days later, you find out that for your entire life your dad had been sneaking into your room while you slept
    and sucking on your chest to make to gigantic hickeys where your nipples should be because you were born without them. I would fulfill his position as nipple creator. Not for any sexual reason, just so you would fit in.

Wow!! Just wow! Are serious? Where do you get this stuff from?? :0|
  • Crossfitmandy
    Options
    two options..

Hang out with or NMT.

HOW
  • Mumbles83
    Mumbles83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Date ! no doubt about it !