CC's Biggest Loser Challenge Week 6

Options
Hi everyone welcome to week 6. Congrats to last weeks winner clheide with a 3.33% weight loss. This week fbref will post our challenge(s).

New people are still welcome. Here are the rules/guidelines of the challenge.

Biggest Loser Challenge "Rules"
-everyone weighs in each week on the same day
-Please try to post your weight by Wednesday, this makes it easier for me

Just like on the show
-each week the person with the highest percentage of weight loss since the last week will be our weekly Biggest Loser
-at the finale the person who has the highest percentage of weight loss since their starting weight will be Biggest Loser

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• augustbells
    Options
    I am not looking forward to this week's weigh in...I had a major binge one night plus I strained a muscle in my leg and haven't been able to workout as hard. Hopefully I will have lost at least a pound though (fingers crossed).
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    sorry to hear that! I went a little wild this weekend too with the superbowl and my weight has been up and down all week.
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    YAY WEEK 6!!!!! :)
  • KristinaL
    Options
    Hi I would like to start.. I'm new here... What day do u start?? Wednesday?? and weigh in that day 2??? also how do u know the percentage that you lost???
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow could be interesting. I weigh myself each morning and it seems I've gone up a smidge and I haven't moved from there! But...now that I'm back to work on Monday morning...things will be "normal" with my eating habits again! Let's hope just 2 days of eating healthy again will get my back on track :)

Ran my 2nd 5k yesterday...took 1:38 off my time from last weekend! YEAH :) I hope to do 2 races each month...getting ready for a 1/2 marathon in September! YIKES!!!
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Well, It was a fun weekend. lots of snow and not enough exercise. Defintely binged a little over the weekend.

But it is Monday, and I am back on track.

Starting Weight - 215
    Current Weight - 203.5
    Mini Goal - 190 lbs on March 1
    Final Goal - 125 lbs by Dec 1 Maintained.

Monday,
    Did 20 minutes of ea active on Low
    Did 2 miles of 5 mile fat burning walking away the pounds with 2 minutes boosts
    Did 1 mile of walking away the pounds dvd for abs.

Had a very sensible breakfast: 1 cup of special k, 1 small banana, and 1/2 cup of whole milk.

Started on my water: 1 bottle during workout,

Put in scheduled food for the day and under calories so far.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Hi I would like to start.. I'm new here... What day do u start?? Wednesday?? and weigh in that day 2??? also how do u know the percentage that you lost???

Most people way in on Tuesday, the same night as the show. But the only important thing is to weigh in on the same day each week. All you have to do is post your starting weight (this week's weight or last week's if you know it) and then post your current weight each week here. I calculate and post the % lost. Here's how I calculate it.

Last week's weight - this week's weight divided by last week's weight * 100.

Example:
    last week 150
    this week 148
    150-148= 2lbs lost divided by 150 =.0133 x 100= 1.33% lost
  • miabrown66
    Options
    I would like to join also. So the new 6 weeks starts tomorrow? Thanks,
  • augustbells
    Options
    I would like to join also. So the new 6 weeks starts tomorrow? Thanks,

Yes. Every Tuesday.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Hey everyone. I started a blog about a 4 week plan I am trying including a very unflattering before pic:> Check it out.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/cc_campbell81/view/day-1-summary-17571
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    well, it's tuesday...

this morning's weight 165.8 (UP!?!)

obviously i sucked at drinking my water...2/7
    cardio 7/7
    under cals 7/7

irritating bc just yesterday (and yes, i weigh myself every day) i weighed 164.8. but i had a really crappy water day. my "official" weigh in day for myself is tomorrow, so i'm going to be guzzling down the water today!!
  • fbref9
    fbref9 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Today's weight - 275.8
    water - 5/7
    cardio - 5/7
    under cals - 4/7
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone!

This week I am down exactly 1 pound. From 179.6 last week to 178.6 this week.

Exercised 5/7 days
    Under Calories: 6/7 days
    Water: Needs improvement. Drank 4 glass 3 days out of 7. Even less water the other days. :-(

This weekend, I was unusually NOT hungry. Usually weekends are the hardest. But this weekend I struggled to eat enough calories. On Saturday, I ate less than 700 calories, and on Sunday, I ate less than 800 calories. I my target is between 900-1000 calories (as prescribed by my weight loss doctors, nurses, and dietitians).

Yesterday, I brought some microwavable Campbell's light soup to work for lunch. It tasted awful. I couldn't finish even half of it. So I had few calories for lunch. Also yesterday, my coworker returned from a trip to India and brought a ship load of Indian junk food back with him which sits on another coworker's desk. right next to the office door and only 1 foot away from my desk. People were coming in and out all day trying out the goodies. I finally gave in and tried one, because I didn't want to be rude. I tried to figure out the calories by searching for it online, but ended up just finding recipes and then entering the recipe into the calorie counter site, but I had no clue how many servings were made with one recipe. So I just guestimated. I wrote this in my food diary and did a great job of passing up those treats all day and sticking to my own snacks... until about 5:30 pm. I ate about 5 more pieces of those sugar packed treats. I honestly haven't given into any cravings like that in over a month. I have passed up everything from tres leche cake to fried plantains and all sorts of treats from coworkers' travels. But those Indian treats really got to me yesterday. Maybe because of my very unappetizing lunch and because the person who brought the Indian candies is my closest working partner, so I felt a bit guilty to skip them.
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    Congrats to all of us!

lost 3.5 lbs! = .79% loss
    water - 7/7
    cardio - 6/7
    met cals - 7/7
  • augustbells
    Options
    Last week: 252.6
    Today's weight: 250.0 (lost 2.6 lbs.)

water - 7/7
    cardio - 7/7
    under cals - 6/7
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    CW 135.4

Calories: 7/7
    Water: 7/7
    Cardio: 6/7
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I weight in at 194.4 Tuesday
  • saraketner
    Options
    Uggh!! 144lbs.!! Week 6 and I am up 4 pounds! What is going on??? I know I haven't been exercising as much but, seriously?! I am hoping and praying it is just extra water and in the next couple days it goes away
  • Leenybug
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs this week. i was 225 lbs today. Hang in there Saraketner, I'm sure it is just water. Don't give up. If you are anything like me that is when I throw in the towel. Don't do it. Keep coming here for support. I go to weight watchers multiple meetings in a week but I love coming here and logging in. CC you are doing great . . . keep it up.
  • aimeeclaire
    aimeeclaire Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would like to join too.

Last week: 148
    This week: 144.2