• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    one horrendous dump will get you halfway there....\m/

May I offer up laxatives?
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    you can do it...it depends on what extremes you are willing to go to.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Poop with all of your might.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Will 6lbs really make that big of a difference?
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    HOW RUDE THAT THEY WOULD JUST SPRING CHRISTMAS ON YOU LIKE THAT WITH NO WARNING!!!!11111 U SHUD RITE A LETTER AND COMPLANE
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    one horrendous dump will get you halfway there....\m/

LMAO
  • flabbyjay
    flabbyjay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I lost 6 pounds the last 2 days.. and poop did have a lot to do with it..
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    From my blog:

After being extra good and careful about what I ate for the last 7 days, I have hit one of my goals. Woke up this morning to 150.0 lbs on the scale! Not 150.4 or 150.2, but 150.0! So excited to see that! That's 5.4 pounds in one week! I know that's alot for me, but it was mostly water weight. (Around the first week of October, I was 152 lbs.) I also know I've lost some muscle since I haven't been going to the gym lately and my BF% jumped up. Still trying to get over this viral and sinus infection and the antibiotics I'm on should help with some of it. But that also means I took off the weight with nothing but my DIET.
    If you're curious to what I ate, look at my diary. I logged everything (even the chocolate I had!). Most days was the following:
    1. Green tea and oatmeal with flaxseeds for breakfast
    2. 1 serving of almonds or two hard boiled eggs for midmorning snack
    3. Protein bar/shake and an apple for lunch
    4. Greek yogurt with flaxseed for mid afternoon snack
    5. Small dinner

I also had ALOT of lemon water, which helps prevent your body from retaining water (according to my PT). Lots of fiber and protein and just limited my calories. I was normally around 1200 calories which is low for me and NOT something I am considering staying with for a long period of time. It was just a way to get the water weight off to fit into my SIZE 8 dress that I wore in 2004 to my Junior/Senior Prom.
  • Yourkindagirl
    Yourkindagirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Try the Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse. I use it when I hit a plateau. I always lose three to four pounds, it doesn't mess up my metabolism, I get my vitamins and nutrition, I don't gain the weight back (because I continue to eat healthy afterwards), and I am not hungry. This works. It costs about 50 bucks, but to me, after having experiencing frustration from the plateau, it is well worth it.