Just started on MFP today :)

Options
Hi so my name is Michael. I recently got out of a long relationship. During the relationship i gained a lot of weight. I went from a medium to an XL :/ But since then I've been dieting and exercising and have lost 20 lbs and am already back to a large. I have my friend who is a total health nut helping me slim down and gaining muscle. I'm finding a problem with the diet though, because he told me i have to watch how many carbs i eat, which is fine, but then i still have to maintain a load of calories so i don't fall under malnutrition. :/ Can anyone help me because pretty much everything i find has a lot of carbs. So can anyone help? Also if you want to be my friend I'd like that :)

Replies

• Gemmalsm1
    Options
    Hi so my name is Michael. I recently got out of a long relationship. During the relationship i gained a lot of weight. I went from a medium to an XL :/ But since then I've been dieting and exercising and have lost 20 lbs and am already back to a large. I have my friend who is a total health nut helping me slim down and gaining muscle. I'm finding a problem with the diet though, because he told me i have to watch how many carbs i eat, which is fine, but then i still have to maintain a load of calories so i don't fall under malnutrition. :/ Can anyone help me because pretty much everything i find has a lot of carbs. So can anyone help? Also if you want to be my friend I'd like that :)

Hi Michael,

I'm Gemma and I joined yesterday.

Feel free to add me :)

Gem x
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options

hi, michael. welcome to MFP :) it's great to have you here. i totally understand how you feel because i've been through the same thing. hope you'll find great support here to get your goal!