New Here!!! Like 2 make some friends...

Options
Hi everyone I just want to start off by saying Good Luck to you all in all your goals.. I just started 2 days ago I workout on the Gazelle Edge 7days a week for 45 mins. I'm sticking to my diet surprisingly.. I just need to keep in touch and make friends to keep me motivated. I also have a question if theres anyone who has the Gazelle Edge how accurate is the calorie burner moniter?? Also if anyone have some healthy good tasting food ideas please if u dont mind telling me cause I just seem to be eating the same things over and over!! Thank you all for your time in reading this..

Replies

• fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    welcome....you can add me if u want!
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome. You can add me too if you want. I have never worked on a Gazelle so I am no help with that. If you don't get the answer you are looking for look through older posts...a lot of times things have already been discussed ...hope that helps.

Believe in yourself!!!!
  • amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you here! Add me if you like =)...no help from me with the Gazelle, but I would post on a message board asking about it with the Gazelle as your topic, more people will probably notice it and help you out!