Interval Training by "Body Rock"

Options
Aside from this lady being in incredible shape, she does some intense interval training at home. The daily workouts are often simple and don't require much more than you, maybe a mat,interval timer and most importantly.....desire. Take a look at her 20 minute work outs that include abs, burpees, side lunges plus a few extras in the the advanced fitness enthusiast.

Fairly quick to watch with a good history of past work outs and interesting ideas, all of which can be done in your own home or backyard. Something to mix in for those off-days at the gym or with your trainer. These work outs are in complete contrast to the CharLean heavy weight workouts others have sworn by on this site.

Sure wish that just "watching' her videos would produce the lean muscles and tone Zuzana has. Ah well, dare to dream ladies (and gentlemen).

Disclaimer: I fear that some may be offended by this fitness woman's body. This is not my intention so if you get all wound up about sports bras....being sexy or whatever....then spare yourself by not checking out this athletes site. For me, I find her beautiful and committed. I am posting for inspiration and as a resource for at home workouts.

http://www.bodyrock.tv/

Replies

• fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i just watched 2 of them! wow....i know i cant do half of that stuff!! and yes, she has a nice body!! it's be nice to look like that!!
  • nmluna
    nmluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    wow she is in awesome shape!!! Loved her videos though.. thanks for sharing!!
  • Lady_C_the_1st
    Options
    Wow! Although I do not wish to be quite as muscular as that, she clearly is incredibly toned and looks after her body. Will have to try some of the workouts out.
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Yeah these workouts looks great for me. I have been looking for something to step it up from the 30 day shred and this would be a great additon to my exercise routine.
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to this site (just found it through my search for an iPhone app that will work for me). I did a search for "bodyrock" to see if anyone else had mentioned it because, if not, I was going to spread the news. Yes, Zuzana's body is a complete inspiration to me. Even if you don't follow the workouts exactly as she does them, they are chock full of great moves that are easy to do without much equipment (if any) and they are fast! I have moved on to borrowing her moves and mixing and matching them to different circuit workouts. It is much easier for me to get out of bed when I know that I only have an intense, 15-20 minutes ahead of me rather than a long, boring hour.

I highly recommend checking out BodyRock.tv (you know, if you aren't going to get upset over a beautiful Czech woman in provocative clothing).