Does anyone eat c40/f30/p30 - Can I see your diary?

Options
About to start the 'New Rules of Lifting for Women' program and it reccomends to eat 40% Carbs, 30% Fat, 30% Protein. Have adjusted my macros but I am struggling!! Fat seems ok, but I am consistently over on carbs and under on protein.

Would love to see diaries of anyone who is successfully eating around these percentages to give me some ideas.
Considering going to 45% carbs and 25% protein to start with because I am STRUGGLING. I realllly like carbs :grumble:

Replies

• charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Bump!!

Totally in the same position as you! I'm planning on starting NROF4W in January, but struggle daily with my macros! Want to try and get into a good habit before starting the programme!

Feel free to add me - would be great to see how you get on with it!
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Check out mine ;-)
    Not perfect, but 40-30-30 are the ratio's I'm aiming at.
  • 12kfwilson
    Options
    Hey you can add me if you like you will get there :happy:
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    About to start the 'New Rules of Lifting for Women' program and it reccomends to eat 40% Carbs, 30% Fat, 30% Protein. Have adjusted my macros but I am struggling!! Fat seems ok, but I am consistently over on carbs and under on protein.

Would love to see diaries of anyone who is successfully eating around these percentages to give me some ideas.
    Considering going to 45% carbs and 25% protein to start with because I am STRUGGLING. I realllly like carbs :grumble:

I eat fairly close to those macro percentages, and my diary's open to friends. (I friended you.) Anyone else seeking friends who eat this way can friend me (just please send a message along letting me know).
  • niki87lewis
    niki87lewis Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to hit those targets too and slowly getting there if you wanna add and browse x
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    One thing that can help a lot is a fruit smoothie with protein powder. I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk, so it's fairly low carb.