GoodLife Members?

Hello All! I am new to GoodLife; I have only been a member for a week. So far I am using the cardio machines and doing the 'fit fix' circuit... I plan on trying spin class tomorrow morning.... Are there any classes or machines at GoodLife you really like and would reccomend? If so; how come? Tell me your favorites so I may broaden my gym-going experience!! :)

Replies

• warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    BUMP - anyone out there??
  • I absolutely love, love, love bodystep! It's a hard workout but you will feel so great after it. Don't feel intimidated if you can't keep up the first few times - it will get easier I promise! I started pump about 6 weeks ago and go twice a week -I think it is brilliant also. I definitely have gotten stronger and noticed some definition in my arms and shoulders. I'm leaving Canada to return home to Ireland in three weeks :( I have been furiously searching for Les Mills classes at home so that I can get my bodystep and bodypump fix!!! Good luck with it all and most of all have fun :)
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Thanks! I will have to try that one out! ...Currently before work is the best time for me to hit the gym; and RPM and Body Pump are the classes offered Ican attend at that time.... Buuut I see body step at a time I could make AFTER work next week... hmmmmm hahaha
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    BODY COMBAT is pretty great. It is high energy cardio, punch kick mix, etc. It is similar to Turbo Jam/Fire, etc if you have ever done those. Also, the Body Flow is so great - it is not easy, but it is quiet, and dim lit, it's a yoga type workout. You feel rejuvenated after. The CXWORX is an *kitten* kicker! But you feel the burn and know it's working! Good luck!