how do you work this site

Options
I'm new and i thought i give this a try. I really want to lose weight because i do not want to have any diabetes or heart problems. i need all the help i can get. so if someone can let me know how to work this site it would be great. and N e 1 that wants to be my friend so we can motivate each other that would be amazing.

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I'm new and i thought i give this a try. I really want to lose weight because i do not want to have any diabetes or heart problems. i need all the help i can get. so if someone can let me know how to work this site it would be great. and N e 1 that wants to be my friend so we can motivate each other that would be amazing.

Hi, welcome. :flowerforyou: To learn how to work the site, just go to the help section at the top. You'll be an expert in no time! :wink: :smile:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello!

You'll be amazed how well this works when you read through the help section... just remember to login everyday - enter your foods before you have them - drink your 64 oz of water a day... it will become second nature! Good luck on your journey... :bigsmile:
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    Hi there!

If you just do as the others say, soon you will be well on your way to your goal! :bigsmile: