No motivation today :/

My depression has hit me like a ton of bricks today :/ I'm trying my hardest to stay a-float today but it's so hard. How do you guys tackle this problem?

Replies

• maddieprice87
    maddieprice87 Posts: 56 Member
    I often feel like giving up but what helps more (for me at least) is to try to get something (anything) done- eg go for a little jog, have a walk, make something nice for dinner. Focusing on the small things helps me to plod on until the black cloud moves along a bit!

I also find talking to people/venting helps me, and sometimes if I'm honest I just have to go be on my own and have a mope.

*hug* depression sucks serious *kitten*. Are you taking enough Vit. D? It can help with moods!
  • erillyn
    erillyn Posts: 65 Member
    I've been trying to take good vitamins in general. I'm usually really good on most days to get over it all. But i have days like this where it all just sucks. I'm not one to want to talk to anyone because I don't like the feeling of complaining. But I'm gonna try what you suggested, just focus on the small things today. Thanks so much for the support my dear.

BTW you are gorgeous in your picture!