Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I need some pals!

I'm needing some pals that post frequently and are all about motivating each other. I am on MFP frequently and check friends' posts often and I also leave comments. If you are interested, please add me! I have around 90lbs to lose and I am looking forward to having pals throughout this journey. :)

Replies

• Hello and welcome. Feel free to add me.
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Feel free to ad me :)
  • Ditto - I'm here for the long haul as well :)
  • alanzara
    alanzara Posts: 5 Member
    I log (almost) everyday, and I post pretty often. Feel free to add me :O)
  • You can add me! I've lost 75 but have at least another 30 to go. I think I'll have to be on here for life so it doesn't creep back.
  • Yolanda4160
    Yolanda4160 Posts: 170 Member
    feel free to add me :smile:
  • anyone can add me. I try to get on at least 5 days a week & yes. being on means helping others! :)
  • I log everyday and comment. Feel free to add me, anyone. :)
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Please feel free to add me.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Anyone who admits to being *crazy* in her username gets my vote! Bring it sister! Add me...
  • Hello - anyone is free to add me! I'm from the UK - i log on everyday :) x
  • Feel free to add me!
  • jnicole90
    jnicole90 Posts: 31 Member
    I post regularly. Feel free to add me :)
  • jlz_jlz
    jlz_jlz Posts: 9 Member
    You can add me- I'm on day 17 or a 100 day challenge I set for myself to be active for 20+ minutes a day and logging anything. My hope is those first 100 days will make it part of my life and not so much a chore
  • Hi! Feel free to add me too. I've used MFP before with success, then stopped using it for a while and got a little too confident in my ability to keep my weight off. And working full time has made it much more difficult to stay active. I'm not sure how much I want to lose, but I just want to get back in shape. A 100 day challenge is a great idea! Probably a good way to get it into a daily thing.

Good luck everyone!
    Jen
  • Hey, welcome :) Feel free to add
  • determinedash
    determinedash Posts: 46 Member
    Welcome! :) Feel free to add me! I use MFP everyday!!
  • FireInHerVeins
    FireInHerVeins Posts: 5 Member
    Fell free to add me if you want. Motivation is definately the key to weightloss and encouraging words are always the best!! :happy:
  • Hi! You can add me as well...I'm on the HCG diet until 12/20, I have lost 55 so far on this! Good luck to you :)
  • Add me! I need to hear everyone elses success and motivation! :