Anyone One Else Hesitant?

Options
As I get very close to my goal, I find myself wanting to add pounds to my weigh ins...just to be safe. Anyone else?

I weigh weekly or bi-weekly more often, last time I logged in 147lbs. on 1/15/10. Today I hopped on, and weighed in at 144.4 lbs, 0.6 below my goal! But on MFP I only logged in 146, I guess b/c I want to account for any future fluctuation. Weird? I don't know, I guess it's my fear of gaining the weight back!

I'm happy, but hesitant-happy! lol

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I think when you get close to goal you just kind'a have to accept a "zone",,, You're never gonna maintain dead on 144 pounds. And if you do get exactly there you'll just screw it all up by going potty or drinking a glass of water or something. :happy:

My "goal" is 200 even, and I'm sure I'll get there this summer when I can get my outdoor cardio again. But for the winter I've kind of accepted a "zone" of about 205 to 210 pounds. When Mr. Scale sez 210 I get real serious about cal-counting again, and when it says 205-ish I relax, don't log for a weekend (I don't pig out, I just relax the counting a bit). I've been maintaining for a long time that way.

Anywho, that's how I've maintained now that I've been at a size and weight I'm pretty happy with. Thinking of taking my ticker down too, I got nothing left to prove.
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I agree, I think I'll shoot for a 140-145 zone, I'd be pleased with that!
  • Slipperystar
    Slipperystar Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You guys are all very inspiring, hope to be joining your ranks soon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!