Meal/Nutrition Question - Help Needed!

Options
Hey,

I'm new on here and unlike other online food diary sites I've used previously I don't seem to be able to create a bespoke recepie where the site calculates the nutritional value per portion/meal for me. For example I made a lovely quorn bolognese last night but obviously I'm not going to eat the whole lot (tempted though!) so I need to input the data then split it into 4 (as 2 batch makes enough for 4 portions) - is there a way i can do this? I only seem to be able to add the whole quantity of the entire recepie into my food diary?

Help please?!

Thanks

P x

Replies

• Mandillynn
    Options
    You just have to do the math. Say you used one stick of butter (not saying you did, just using it as an example). If you get 4 servings out of the meal, you put down .25 as the amount for "one stick" of butter. Do the same for the other ingredients. If this is a meal you will be using often, you can save the meal under "my meals" so you don't have to do all the calculating again.
  • Belight
    Options
    You can put in all the ingredients separately, then save as meal, then you can select that as your food and put in the amount you actually ate (.25 for 1/4) ~ hope that help!!

Good Luck ~ it's my first day here too:flowerforyou:
  • weebles
    Options
    Or you can go to this website and then copy paste the info.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp
  • Penguin2010
    Options
    Thanks guys! :-) xx
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,161 Member
    Options
    There is a site called recipezaar where you can type in your recipe and it does the math and the nutrition value for you. It also has an abundance of recipes from healthy to not so healthy. Good luck!